Sunday, April 11, 2021

Relationship secret you can use ASAP

Tim snapped this picture of me while I was cooking him breakfast this morning...
 
Susan BrattonSusan Bratton Dr. Patti TaylorDr. Patti Taylor Sloane FoxSloane Fox Tallulah SulisTallulah Sulis
 
 
 

Happy Sunday!

Tim snapped this pic of me this morning as I was serving him some pesto scrambled eggs, a rasher of bacon, and an orange and jicama salad with pomegranate.

I got up this morning, put on a cupless bra and sexy pants and high heels, and fed him a yummy meal.

There was a time when I thought wearing lingerie was demeaning. In my thirties, I was focused on being a mommy and a successful executive. My women's liberation ideologies poo-pooed lingerie as something men wanted from women that we didn't like.

I was SO WRONG!


I'M A WOMAN, W.O.M.A.N.

There is something so lovely about indulging my husband in a bit of sexy frivolity. His #1 relationship value is PASSION.

That means that he wants to feel like he's in an intimate relationship with me. He loves me to feel so sensual and confident that I want to wear lingerie around the house. He loves when I ask him for Expanded Orgasm dates. He loves going in our hot tub and Sunlighten sauna naked together. He appreciates my dirty jokes and double entendres. And he loves that I keep my lady parts shaved smooth for his massages.

The first decade of our marriage, I didn't understand how vital these things are to him. They are the most critical aspects of his relationship with me. He doesn't want to be in a relationship that isn't sexy. It's his deal-breaker.

And until we learned about "Relationship Values," we were mucking up our marriage by treating each other the way WE wanted to be treated, instead of the way they wanted to be treated.

Once we discovered each other's top four Relationship Values, our marriage took off like a massively satisfying rocket of love.

This technique has been so powerful we've helped 169,478 people figure out their top four relationship values in my little downloadable workbook called Relationship Magic.

Don't buy it on Amazon. Get it here for less than $10.

Relationship Magic ⇐ Discover What You Need Most In A Relationship

Now I have a closet full of sexy outfits, and I prance around the house in them as much as possible.

I don't know what YOU need, but I bet you'd love to figure it out with my amazeballs workbook.

It's fun to do together, and it's fun to do as a single. The more you know what is deeply important to you, the easier it is to get it.

Make sure you see this week's articles, new podcast interviews, free Summits, and my Friday videos. There is so much good stuff for you this week, even I am impressed!

 
 
 
The Female Erection Explained (Engorgement 1 of 4)
 
This is one of the most important concepts you'll ever know. Have you heard that it takes 20 minutes of foreplay to get a woman turned on and ready for sex?
 

 
 
8 Ways Women Hit The Sexual Brakes
 
You must understand the equally important and opposing side of female sexual desire - her "braking" system. Here are the eight ways that women's sexual braking systems are engaged.
 

 
 
How To Feel More Attractive And Desirable
 
Here are some FREE audio tools that can easily retrain your brain to feel positive associations toward your romance and relationship needs.
 

 
 
Don't Let Stress Get To You
 
Steve may not realize it but stress is not just ruining his relationship with his family... it's literally killing him.
 

 
 
Support this "My Little Yoni" crowdfunding campaign with me
 
Look at this AMAZING illustration from this new vulva anatomy book! The new book series is from @mylittleyoni, and it shows how natural vulva diversity is. By working with OBGYN, sex educators, and licensed psychologists partners, they've created an accurate, shame-free education that makes conversations easier and fun. Check it out.
 

 
 
Sex, Libido, Desire, and Arousal with Susan Bratton
 
Susan Bratton joins Lucia Gabriela on her show to talk about the matriarchal view of female sexuality. She explains the female sexual anatomy to help achieve incredible orgasms. Susan also talks about sex, libido, desire, and sexual soulmate relationships. Check it out.
 

 
 
Expressing Feminine Power And Grace (Video)
 
We also talk about how a Shakti Queen can ensure she's not draining her energy, warmth, and life force from giving out too much of her love to others.
 
 

Go Get It,
Suz


Susan Bratton, "Intimacy Wellness Expert to Millions", is a champion and advocate for all those who desire lifelong intimacy and passion. She is the best-selling author and publisher of 34 books and programs on lovemaking techniques and bedroom communication skills such as Sexual Soulmates, Relationship Magic, Revive Her Drive, The Steamy Sex Ed® Video Collection, Hormone Balancing, The Pump Guide and Thrust In Time. You can find The Susan Bratton Show™ at BetterLover.com, her more personal posts @susanbratton on Instagram, and her new sexual vitality supplements DESIRE with Tribulus, Tongkat Ali and Fenugreek and her wildly successful blood flow booster, FLOW at The20store.com.

 
 
Susan Bratton
"Trusted Hot Sex Advisor To Millions"
susan@personallifemedia.com
CEO, Personal Life Media, Inc.

My "Better Lover" Channel
Instagram @SusanBratton
 


Personal Life Media, Inc.
35 Miller Ave., #153
Mill Valley, CA 94941 USA
Toll Free: (866) 731-9919
Main Number: +1(650)948-0500
support@personallifemedia.com
 

Help us send you more relevant content. Click below to update your Account:
Married | Single | Male | Female

Your EMAIL preference:
Explicit | Non-Explicit

Copyright © 2021 - Personallifemedia.com


No comments:

Post a Comment