Sunday, February 21, 2021

The Sexiest Things Guys Do Without Knowing

(Major Turn-Ons For Women)
 
Susan BrattonSusan Bratton Dr. Patti TaylorDr. Patti Taylor Sloane FoxSloane Fox Tallulah SulisTallulah Sulis
 
 
 

This week I did an entertaining interview with my friend and Raw Dating Coach, Patrick James. He calls me his "go-to sexpert." (Yay!)

He asked me many questions, but the one I wanted to share with you most was, What Are The Sexiest Things Guys Do Without Knowing that are Major Turn-Ons for Women.

Guys are so sexy to us women, but often they don't even know what they do that turns us on the most. I thought that was an inspired question, and I wanted to share my answers with you.

There are three main categories of sexy guy things we love:

1. Attention
2. Security/Masculine Leadership
3. Grooming


Let's get specific. I emailed some girlfriends to get their responses.

Of course, their responses fit right into these three categories.

Dr. Vijay, Ph.D. Molecular Biologist:

1. All things related to hidden time-sinks that I usually have to do:

- take out the trash, so I don't have to
- ordering dinner without asking me what/when/where/how
- planning a vacation
- coming home to a clean house!
- hiring the pest control guy if there's an ant problem

2. Wearing the right fragrance - SO sexy!

3. Dressing well, carrying oneself with the requisite swagger.

4. Love notes and unplanned "thinking of you" phone calls.

5. Stealing away for a weekday lunch or mid-week date. I call this the "midweek rendezvous." SO sexy!

6. Sporty, boy's boy stuff - taking your kid to the batting cages, playing soccer with the guys, being rugged (without me!).

7. Making money! Making me know we can afford some splurges since he had the finances "handled."

8. Being debonair - hard to describe in words (swoon)

9. Rescuing me when I'm overwhelmed - could take on so many varieties.

10. And most of all... Being strong, being my rock, and him believing there's nothing more important in the world than ME! ❤️ So sexy to feel genuinely loved.


Christy Wise, Relationship Therapist:

When he acts like my hero or protector (puffs up) when he thinks I'm being disrespected.

Carol Allen, Love Is In The Stars Celebrity Vedic Astrologer:

Saying, "I got it..."
"It's handled."
"I'm on it."
"Let me do that..."
"What can I do for you?"
"How can I help."
"I love cats." (My personal favorite.)


Helen Hillix, Sacred Sexuality Coach and Licensed Therapist:

Noticing that I need support and offering it without being asked. On whatever level, physical, emotional, or spiritual.

Susan Bratton, "Trusted Intimacy Wellness Expert to Millions":

1. Security management: killing bugs, fixing things, getting my door, being my protector.

2. Clean fingernails, good dental hygiene, manscaping!

3. Jumping in to help me if I get overwhelmed or confused.


If you're lucky enough to HAVE a guy, please let him know what he does that you think is sexy. And if you are a guy, now you know what mama likes.

Thank you to all the good men out there who love their women.

Patrick also asked me:

• The Top Three Things Women Wish Men Did In Bed
• How To Touch A Woman to Drive Her WILD!
• Signs She's Good In Bed
• How Big Does A Woman Want A Guy To Be "Down There?"

Scroll down and don't miss our beautiful articles below. This week was jam-packed with deliciousness!

Sending my love and appreciation to you today.

 
 
 
7-Question Feedback Survey
 
Help me help you. I need some fast, honest, no-holds-barred feedback from you. I'm always looking for opportunities to help my readers improve their sex lives and relationships.
 

 
 
"What fruit makes my orgasms stronger?" (Mailbag)
 
Tumescence usually refers to the normal engorgement with blood (vascular congestion) of the erectile tissues, marking sexual excitation, and possible readiness for sexual activity.
 

 
 
The Benefits of A Fasting Mimicking Diet
 
Today we eat all day and into the night. Which doesn't give our bodies time to reset and clean up at a cellular level. Read more...
 

 
 
Discover Why Adding The Right Probiotic To Your Diet Is Essential
 
Discover why adding the right probiotic to your diet is essential if you want to live a long, healthy and happy life. Click Here To Discover The Truth About Probiotics (And Which Ones Really Work).
 

 
 
Sexy Partner Connection with Susan Bratton
 
Come and join our very own Susan Bratton as she hops on to the Body, Mind, Spirit show hosted by Dr. Betsy Greenleaf. She talks about relationship quality, why the Golden Rule could be mucking up your relationship, and so much more. Check it out today!
 

 
 
Susan Bratton and The Trouble With Sex
 
Is lack of sex ruining your relationship? Do you long to reignite passion and intimacy in the bedroom? Dr. Tammy talks with sex advisor and desire advocate Susan Bratton about improving your bedroom communication, hot techniques for men and women, and creating a sexual soulmate pact.
 

 
 
Sexual Regenerative Medicine with Susan Bratton
 
You don't have to resign yourself to a loss of libido, desire, and sexual pleasure as you age. Susan Bratton, Intimacy Wellness Expert, joins me to talk about how you can start improving your hormones, increase your libido, and increase your vagina's natural lubrication once again.
 

 
 
The Wonderful "Bullseye Touch Technique" (Open Up!)
 
Imagine a bullseye. It has outer concentric rings that get smaller as you get closer to the bullseye in the center.
 
 

With Big Hugs,
Susan


Susan Bratton, "Intimacy Wellness Expert to Millions", is a champion and advocate for all those who desire lifelong intimacy and passion. She is the best-selling author and publisher of 34 books and programs on lovemaking techniques and bedroom communication skills such as Sexual Soulmates, Relationship Magic, Revive Her Drive, The Steamy Sex Ed® Video Collection, Hormone Balancing, The Pump Guide and Thrust In Time. You can find The Susan Bratton Show™ at BetterLover.com, her more personal posts @susanbratton on Instagram, and her new sexual vitality supplements DESIRE with Tribulus, Tongkat Ali and Fenugreek and her wildly successful blood flow booster, FLOW at The20store.com.

 
 
Susan Bratton
"Trusted Hot Sex Advisor To Millions"
susan@personallifemedia.com
CEO, Personal Life Media, Inc.

My "Better Lover" Channel
Instagram @SusanBratton
 


Personal Life Media, Inc.
35 Miller Ave., #153
Mill Valley, CA 94941 USA
Toll Free: (866) 731-9919
Main Number: +1(650)948-0500
support@personallifemedia.com

Note: We frequently partner with companies providing products and services featured in our emails in an affiliate relationship. We vet the products in advance to ensure they are trusted resources and recommend you do your own research before you purchase too. We welcome your feedback and recommendations. If you find something of value, let us know. If we recommend something that doesn't work for you, let us know why. We care!

All information from Susan Bratton, Personal Life Media, The20, and our collective brands are personal opinions. Our advice is not intended or implied as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. It is for general information purposes only. Always seek consultation from your doctor.
 

Help us send you more relevant content. Click below to update your Account:
Married | Single | Male | Female

Your EMAIL preference:
Explicit | Non-Explicit

Copyright © 2021 - Personallifemedia.com


No comments:

Post a Comment