Sunday, September 13, 2020

Feelin' Sensual?

Personal Life Logo
Susan BrattonSusan Bratton Dr. Patti TaylorDr. Patti Taylor Sloane FoxSloane Fox Tallulah SulisTallulah Sulis

Today I want to give you a menu of twen­ty-two sexy ideas to get in the mood.

MEMORIES OF MY SEXY PAST

Ladies, please reply with what you do. And guys, this is to help you sup­port your woman in get­ting turned on for you.

Here is my list of things I do to get in the mood:

Nude sun­bathing

☆ Get my chores done so I can relax

☆ Wear lin­gerie around the house

☆ A sen­su­al full-body mas­sage

☆ Sexy music play­ing in the house

☆ Lay­ing out some of my favorite sexy toys

☆ Doing my 4-Step But­ter­fly Warm-Up tech­nique

☆ Light­ing can­dles

Rem­i­nisc­ing about sexy fun times

☆ Look­ing at post-coital self­ies

Tak­ing sexy self­ies

☆ Imag­in­ing a new fan­ta­sy

Antic­i­pat­ing a sexy date I set up

Groom­ing my lady parts

☆ Using my vFit to fore­play my vagi­na

☆ Doing some Hatha yoga

Danc­ing around the house

☆ Ask­ing my hon­ey to tell me three things he thinks are sexy about me (then rec­i­p­ro­cate)

Slather­ing my body with organ­ic avo­ca­do but­ter

☆ Doing Pelvic Pump Breath­ing

☆ Tak­ing some Full Spec­trum CBD to chill me out a bit

☆ Watch­ing a Steamy Sex Ed® video and pick­ing a tech­nique I want to try

Scroll down now and make sure you check out this week's incred­i­ble trea­sure trove of tech­niques. There's always a boun­ty of bliss avail­able to you.

Feel­in' Sexy,
Suz

Susan Bratton, Intimacy Wellness Expert, is a champion and advocate for all those who desire lifelong intimacy and passion. She is the best-selling author and publisher of 34 books and programs on lovemaking techniques and bedroom communication skills such as Sexual Soulmates, Relationship Magic, Revive Her Drive, The Steamy Sex Ed® Video Collection, Hormone Balancing, The Pump Guide and Thrust In Time. You can find The Susan Bratton Show™ on YouTube at BetterLover.com, her more personal posts @susanbratton on Instagram, and her new sexual vitality supplements, FLOW, BOOST, DESIRE, and DRIVE at The20store.com

P.S. Ridiculously Stimulating Articles You Might Have Missed:

How To De-stress Your Life
STRESS is the number one reason people don't have have more intimacy. The great news is that intimacy actually lowers stress!


Body-Melting Passion Techniques That Remove Her Performance Anxiety
So here's the "trick" I use to be able to be as lusty as I want without feeling like it cheapens my connection. I make love like I am a PASSIONATE GODDESS.


Embodied Lovemaking Described
Here are four "embodied sex" skills that turn your mate into your sexual soulmate, even if you've just met. Embodied means, "from your body," not your mind. This is the root of sensual sex.


Creating A Strong And Intimate Relationship
Want to inject endless passion and intimacy into your relationship? The Steamy Sex Ed® Video Collection is your best, hottest, most heart-connected bet.


Susan Bratton
"Trusted Hot Sex Advisor To Millions"
susan@personallifemedia.com
CEO, Personal Life Media, Inc.

My "Better Lover" Channel
Instagram @SusanBratton


Personal Life Media, Inc.
35 Miller Ave., #153
Mill Valley, CA 94941 USA, (888) 963-9025
support@personallifemedia.com

Help us send you more relevant content. Click below to update your Account:
Married | Single | Male | Female

Your EMAIL preference:
Explicit | Non-Explicit

Contact Us | Unsubscribe
Copyright © 2020 - Personallifemedia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment