Sunday, May 19, 2019

What Is Your Word?

Fun game for you, Jmonty1945@gmail.com!
 
Susan BrattonSusan Bratton Dr. Patti TaylorDr. Patti Taylor Sloane FoxSloane Fox Tallulah SulisTallulah Sulis
 
 
 

Hope you are awesome today. Spring has sprung here and my wisteria is in full bloom.

Look at this little bracelet I'm wearing. It says, "Desire."

When I was at the Upgrade Labs biohacking event with my friend, Dave Asprey, a guy came up to me and said, "Do you remember me? My name is Chris Pan and we met when you were the chairman of that big conference. Now I run a company called, MyIntent. You pick your word and stamp it on a bracelet to remind yourself of your #1 biggest intention (goal)"

He said, "What is your word?" And it only took me a split second to decide that my word is, "Desire." Because I am working on a powerful new libido formula to help couples experience more pleasure.

He ran off and came back with this bracelet for me. And he gave me a pack of cards called, "What Is Your Word?"


MY WORD IS DESIRE

That pack asked some great questions that help you figure out your word including:

• What did you learn from your biggest regret?
• What is something you recently tried and loved?
• What is a defining moment in your life and how did it impact you?
• What is most important to you?
• What is your perfect day?
• What do you dream about achieving one day?
• What risk are you happy that you took?
• What can you do that you could not do a year ago?
• How do you show others love?
• What would you do if you were not afraid?
• What makes you feel loved?
• What random act of kindness could you perform right now?

This is just a sampling of the 33 questions in the deck. But I thought that first of all, they might stimulate you choosing your Word. And secondly, these would be fun conversations on a date night.

I'd love to know what word you would put on your MyIntent bracelet. Reply to this email and let me know.

And please - oh my goodness - make sure you scroll down and read this week's ridiculously stimulating articles. There are some fantastic pieces of wisdom this week.

For guys looking to solidify their status as a phenomenal lover, these emails are for you.

These articles are written specifically to help you achieve the perfect relationship-health-intimate life balance you deserve.

 
 
 
There's something I need to ask you...
 
Help me help you. I need some fast, honest, no-holds-barred feedback from you. I'm always looking for opportunities to help my readers improve their sex lives and relationships.
 

 
 
Depression, Anxiety, And Sex Secrets
 
You'll discover the true root cause of mental illness, and the powerful little-known, cutting edge protocols that are healing people around the globe.
 

 
 
Spike your T-levels and Attraction Factor
 
Men also now know about the dwindling testosterone levels of today's modern male - and how food and lifestyle play a BIG part in their T-production.
 

 
 
DIY Tricks For Detoxing 80,000 Chemicals Out of Your Body
 
I'm inviting you to join me as I discover the many ways we can do our very own, safe, effective, DIY detox from the DIY Detox Summit.
 

 
 
Estrogen: "endocrine disruptors" in your cream.
 
Your endocrine system makes your hormones. And as the toxic load from your health and beauty and cleaning products get stuck in your body, you make less and less hormones.
 

 
 
❥ ❥ Fabulous and Fearless in Love Free Summit
 
Discover how successful midlife women can build self-trust and confidence after experiencing many roller coaster relationships and heartaches.
 

 
 
INVITATION: LIVE Online Video Event with Susan and Dr. Brandeis
 
If you want to have better erections Dr. Judson Brandeis and I are going to talk about the causes and solutions to have harder, firmer, longer lasting wood.
 

 
 
☄ Prostate Milking, Massaging and P-Spot Vibrators (VIDEO)
 
What a lot of men don't know is that their prostate is one of the most sensitive pleasure spots for a man.
 

 
 
☄ #1 G-Spot sex toy in the entire planet. (VIDEO)
 
One of the toys we'll be playing with today is even considered the #1 G-Spot sex toy in the entire planet.
 
 

Sending You Love And Desire,
Susan


Susan Bratton, "Trusted Hot Sex Advisor To Millions" of lovers who crave lifelong intimacy and passion. As the Dear Abby of Sex, she has helped create and revive countless sex lives with her bestselling books and programs such as Relationship Magic, Sexual Soulmates, The Passion Patch, Revive Her Drive and her Steamy Sex Ed® Video Collection.

For more insider tips, follow her on Instagram and subscribe to her Better Lover YouTube channel.

 
 

Susan Bratton
"Trusted Hot Sex Advisor To Millions"
susan@personallifemedia.com
CEO, Personal Life Media, Inc.

My Youtube "Better Lover" Channel
Instagram @SusanBratton
 


Personal Life Media, Inc.
20 Sunnyside Ave., #212
Mill Valley, CA 94941 USA, (650) 948-0500
support@personallifemedia.com
 

Help us send you more relevant content. Click below to update your Account:
Married | Single | Male | Female

Your EMAIL preference:
Explicit | Non-Explicit

Copyright © 2019 - Personallifemedia.com


No comments:

Post a Comment