Sunday, March 10, 2019

Jmonty1945@gmail.com, this is all because of you…

I owe you a debt of gratitude...
 
Susan BrattonSusan Bratton Dr. Patti TaylorDr. Patti Taylor Sloane FoxSloane Fox Tallulah SulisTallulah Sulis
 
 
 

I was on a TV show on Valentine's Day and the host asked me what I was grateful for.

The first thing that came to my mind was YOU!


SUZ ON TV

Today I want to thank you for helping me be the best I can be. If it weren't for your replies to my emails, the questions you send me and the advice you seek from me, I wouldn't be your, "trusted hot sex advisor."

I can't be me without YOU!

Your stories, your experiences, your setbacks, your breakthroughs... when you share your life with me, it makes me a better resource to support you.

Everyday for over a decade I've been helping so many of you, my fans and followers, overcome obstacles, let go of emotional baggage, and move toward the healthy passionate connections you so deserve.

I've given you permission to go after what you want. I've encouraged you to hold out for what is deep in your heart. And I've picked you up when the inevitable setbacks, insults, and losses happen. They are part of life. I love being here with so many of you, year after year.

From Iceland to Scotland, from Melbourne to Perth, from Ibiza to Marrakech, from Charleston to Gig Harbor, from Nova Scotia to Guadalajara... around the world and across the gender spectrum. From virgins, to newlyweds, through children and divorce, from widows and those stricken with illness, to those coming out and those falling madly in love... you have shared your dreams, your desires, your fantasies… your accomplishments and conquests... your broken hearts and your love affairs, your challenges and your triumphs.

You mean the world to me. You teach me new things that were beyond my awareness. You send me love, kisses, photos, videos, songs, poems, love letters and of course... dick pics. Haha. (Don't send without asking first.)

Without the courage of you sharing your life stories, I could never do what I do. It is you who teach me so very, very much. All of us, Dr. Patti, Tallulah, Sloane, Jim, Tim, me and our whole team appreciate every email you open, every story you read, and every program you purchase to learn to be a better lover.

I want to say thank you today for helping me be the best I can be. You set me straight, you hold me to the truth, you push me to stand for a higher love and connection.

I love and appreciate you. We all love and appreciate you.

Forever In My Heart,
Susan, Dr. Patti Taylor, Tallulah Sulis, Sloane Fox, Jim Benson and my husband Tim and our Team PLM who work tirelessly to bring you all the goodness that is our world of sex, love and intimacy.


P.S. It would mean so much to me if you'd go through the articles I sent you this week. They're all for you, your health, and intimate life.

 
 
 
"Should we only orgasm once or twice a week?" (Mailbag)
 
Orgasms are a massively powerful, regenerative, healthy circulatory and hormonal event. They flush your bodies with important neurotransmitters and hormones that keep you young, healthy and vital.
 

 
 
Does the Law Of Attraction REALLY work for love?
 
People like Sarah G. who swear by the Law Of Attraction was one of the 6%. She has received everything she could ever want in life. Was it all just dumb luck?
 

 
 
Women cry with happiness after losing weight.
 
Here's a new video from one of the absolute most popular, most successful women's weight loss strategies in the world today. Click Here For The Video.
 

 
 
"He's emotionally unavailable."
 
Men have a deeper longing to be free, wild, untameable, and little rebellious rulebreakers. That's just how they are wired. And that doesn't mean he's thinking of, or already has cheated on you.
 

 
 
☄ How To Unleash Your Femininity (VIDEO)
 
Amara Charles and I have a new video today about how you can draw closer to your feminine essence and energy, your divine feminine, what Amara likes to call the Shakti Queen.
 
 

For singles still looking for a soulmate or lover, this article is for you.

 
 
 
How women attract ONLY THE GOOD GUYS
 
If you're a single woman and looking for love, read on. I have magic tricks for smart girls in this article.
 

Susan Bratton
"Trusted Hot Sex Advisor To Millions"
susan@personallifemedia.com
CEO, Personal Life Media, Inc.

My Youtube "Better Lover" Channel
Instagram @SusanBratton
 


Personal Life Media, Inc.
20 Sunnyside Ave., #212
Mill Valley, CA 94941 USA, (650) 948-0500
support@personallifemedia.com

Note: We frequently partner with companies providing products and services featured in our emails in an affiliate relationship. We vet the products in advance to ensure they are trusted resources and recommend you do your own research before you purchase too. We welcome your feedback and recommendations. If you find something of value, let us know. If we recommend something that doesn't work for you, let us know why. We care!

 

Help us send you more relevant content. Click below to update your Account:
Married | Single | Male | Female

Your EMAIL preference:
Explicit | Non-Explicit

Copyright © 2019 - Personallifemedia.com


No comments:

Post a Comment