Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Your $685 Of Holiday Gifts Are Gone SOON

I'm genuinely surprised you haven't taken me up on this yet...
 
$685 holiday gift that I'm offering - including 7 of my best training programs.

That's right... I'm literally GIVING you my top-tier training programs valued at $685 as part of a very special holiday gift package:

>You'll get my "Power Sexuality" program ($199.85)

>You'll get my interview with Adam Gilad ($19.95)

>You'll get my interview with Alex Allman ($19.95)

>You'll get my interview with Neil Strauss… AKA "Style" ($19.95)

>You'll get my interview with Sean Stephenson ($19.95)

>You'll get my interview with Geoffrey Miller ($19.95)

PLUS I'm going to let you watch and decide to keep one of my most all-time powerful programs (worth $485)...

This particular program is an A-to-Z education in EVERYTHING you need to know about meeting amazing women... sparking irresistible attraction with them... and closing the deal to get tons of dates.
 

IMPORTANT: Make sure to claim your gift now - due to the nature of  some of these gifts, I can't offer them for much longer, and I don't want you to miss out.

Get Your 7 Holiday Gifts Before They're Gone  

Enjoy!

-David D.
If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click the link below:
Unsubscribe
Double Your Dating LLC 3960 Howard Hughes Parkway Suite 500 Las Vegas, Nevada 89169 United States (800) 749-1325

No comments:

Post a Comment