Saturday, August 18, 2018

♥♥ Two Couples' Love Games

Jmonty1945@gmail.com, fixing an attention-deficit relationship.
Logo
Susan BrattonSusan Bratton Dr. Patti TaylorDr. Patti Taylor Sloane FoxSloane Fox Tallulah SulisTallulah Sulis

Two couples techniques that effortlessly explode love and intimacy.

Let's talk about luuuuuuuv...

There's a little game I've played with my husband for 27 years called, "Tell Me Three Things You Love About Me."

Anytime I want verbal attention, I ask for it. And we women really NEED verbal encouragement and appreciation, like men crave respect and admiration.

Every time I ask, my husband Tim to tell me three things he loves about me... he ponders for a few minutes and then tells me new reasons that he appreciates me.

Doing this over the years causes you to keep noticing what you love about your partner. Keeping fresh eyes on your relationship makes you feel like you're newlyweds.

When he's done, I reciprocate.

When my husband tells me things like...

"I appreciate how you always think ahead and have a plan for the next day and week so I know what you need from me."

"You looked really pretty last night in your red dress."

"You make my life so fun with all the quality friends you attract."

TIM AND ME LAST WEEK

Then I say:

"Thank you for getting the refrigerator fixed."

"Thanks for taking me out to dinner last night. I loved watching the sunset with you."

"You looked handsome to me last night when we went to visit friends. When I look at you it still makes my heart skip a beat."


I've noticed he doesn't ask me for this. It's always me asking him.

But he indulges me every time without any fuss. And I know he enjoys when I do it right back to him.

I've been working hard to also find little ways to admire and respect him every day. He does so much for me. He's such a great dad, husband and man. So I put attention on making sure he gets both verbal admiration and respect (in front of other people whenever possible) as well as physical affection from me.

I'm trying to ensure that he feels like he's in the best marriage of any guy in the world.

I think it's working!

If you're worried that you can't think of stuff, trust me. A few moments of consideration and you'll have more than three things anytime you need them.

Playing "Three Things I Love About You" gets easier with practice. And that is how you co-create a life of love and adoration, connection and intimacy.

ME ON TV AS THE RELATIONSHIP EXPERT

Try it tonight. You'll get great results.

Let me know how it works for you.

Create Your Romantic Reality,
Susan and Tim Bratton

P.S. Ridiculously Stimulating Articles You Might Have Missed:

Are you in an "Attention-Deficit Marriage?"

Are you experiencing an "attention-deficit marriage?" If you've been feeling ignored, lonely, neglected or unappreciated, I have a solution that will work wonders for your relationship...


✬ I'm your Venus. I'm your fire. At your desire.

Astrology enthusiasts believe that when Venus moves a certain way, it affects how our personal love life and financial status behaves.


#Consent Explained

You'll be hearing more and more about "consent" over the next few years. So I'm going to explain a bit about it so you'll be informed with at least a basic knowledge. Read more.


Female Genital Arousal and Healing Massage

Yoni massage heals sexual pain from childbirth, abuse, illness. Experience the wonder of yoni massages... Check it out here.

Susan Bratton
"Trusted Hot Sex Advisor To Millions"
susan@personallifemedia.com
CEO, Personal Life Media, Inc.

My Youtube "Better Lover" Channel
I ♥️ My Wife
Personal Life Media on Facebook
Twitter @SusanBratton
Medium @SusanBratton
YourTango Expert
LinkedIn


Personal Life Media, Inc.
20 Sunnyside Ave., #212
Mill Valley, CA 94941 USA, (650) 948-0500
support@personallifemedia.com

Help us send you more relevant content. Click below to update your Account:
Married | Single | Male | Female

Your EMAIL preference:
Explicit | Non-Explicit

Contact Us | Unsubscribe
Copyright © 2018 - Personallifemedia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment