Friday, November 10, 2017

☄ The 5 Pillars of Passion (As Seen on TV!)

I've studied what makes romance "romantic" for over a decade.
Logo
Susan BrattonSusan Bratton Dr. Patti TaylorDr. Patti Taylor Sloane FoxSloane Fox Tallulah SulisTallulah Sulis

Please help me reach my goal of 10,000 YouTube subscribers. ⇐ Click Here

Men love romance. Never underestimate the heart men bring to their loving.

But women need romance to feel desired and desirable.

Do you want to have the most rocking relationship possible?

Watch this video where I explain the 5 Pillars of Passion.

There are five kinds of romance that make a relationship solid and exciting.

See if you're doing all five or have room to get even better.

The Five Pillars of Passion ⇐ Watch Now

5 PILLARS OF PASSION

Watch all the way through to the end because you'll see two television segments where I explain these pillars of passion.

TODAY EXTRA AUSTRALIA

Please also subscribe to my YouTube channel. You will get infrequent notifications if you use the YouTube app. If you want to be notified each time I drop a video, then also click the little bell.

My goal is 10,000 subscribers by the end of November. I need your support!

Only after I reach that goal will I have access to the YouTube studios. So I truly appreciate you clicking the subscribe button.

The Five Pillars of Passion ⇐ Watch Now

To Passion!
Suz

P.S. Ridiculously Stimulating Articles You Might Have Missed:

☄ Behind the scenes.

I dressed up in a sexy nurse's outfit! That's my editor Lloyd and there's me getting ready for the hormone test kit demo...


Salad Dressing, Green Drink, And A Smoothie (For Better Sex)

Sex is in large part about circulation. That's why a good diet combined with burst exercise will keep you the most healthy. Read more.

And Watch For More Awesome Articles Coming This Week:

Sunday
- A walking powder keg of unhealed sexual trauma.

Susan Bratton
"Trusted Hot Sex Advisor To Millions"
susan@personallifemedia.com
CEO, Personal Life Media, Inc.

My Youtube "Better Lover" Channel
I ♥️ My Wife
Personal Life Media on Facebook
Twitter @SusanBratton
Medium @SusanBratton
YourTango Expert
LinkedIn


Personal Life Media, Inc.
20 Sunnyside Ave., #212
Mill Valley, CA 94941 USA, (650) 948-0500
support@personallifemedia.com

Help us send you more relevant content. Click below to update your Account:
Married | Single | Male | Female

Your EMAIL preference:
Explicit | Non-Explicit

Contact Us | Unsubscribe
Copyright © 2017 - Personallifemedia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment