Saturday, September 30, 2017

Your FREEBIES Expire Tomorrow Night!

Hey,

 

In case you did not get my email, or you haven’t checked it out yet, I have some killer free gifts for you.

 

I have been planning this for a while now, and it’s finally here.

 

Now you can call me Santa Claus, or maybe Jack the Pumpkin King since it’s almost October… because of all the goodies I am stuffing into your mailbox.

 

I am gifting YOU, as my subscriber, with not only my Launch Your Love Life program with Alex Allman, but also with free gifts from 3 other dating experts that focus on solving men's issues around meeting and keeping great women.

 

100% free - no strings attached, no credit card numbers, just sign in and get the material you want.

 

The ONLY CATCH is, this offer only lasts 1 MORE DAY!

 

Normally, we sell this stuff.  Every item on the page has a great value to us, and to you, and you can have it for free just over the next few days.  

 

Grab these free products!

 

And when I say this offer expires, I mean it.  No re-opens, no second chances.  After Sunday October 1st at 11:59pm EST, this is GONE.

 

Get your gifts now and enjoy them and USE them to make your life better.

 

Thank you for being so awesome!

 

Your Friend,

 

David D.

If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click the link below:
Unsubscribe
Double Your Dating LLC 3960 Howard Hughes Parkway Suite 500 Las Vegas, Nevada 89169 United States (800) 749-1325

No comments:

Post a Comment