Sunday, June 18, 2017

She's A Complaining Criticizer...

He's an angry victim...
 
Susan BrattonSusan Bratton Dr. Patti TaylorDr. Patti Taylor Sloane FoxSloane Fox Tallulah SulisTallulah Sulis
 
 
 

Hey, Jmonty1945@gmail.com!

How are you doing today?

It's a gorgeous, sunny day and as I write to you the birds are chittering and squawking... Which reminds me to share with you a realization - an epiphany I just had.

Did you know I read EVERY email to which everyone replies? And I've been reading your replies for a decade.

What I notice is how replies are "framed." And it seems like over the years, men who have issues reply with a victim mentality, often with a dollop of anger tinged in their correspondence... Where women, when they reply, seem to be critical or they complain.

This is generally what I notice in the trend of the tone of emails I get.

And I think it's how POWERLESSNESS shows up in both our cultural (nurture) and masculine/feminine (nature) response.

Just as Regena Thomashauer in her latest book identifies women being caught in the societal conditioning of the 4D's:

• Disenfranchisement (I still don't get it or fit in; I'm an outcast.)
• Disapproval (I disapprove of myself, everyone and everything.)
• Devastation (I have suffered devastating loss and can't get over it.)
• Depression (I am so despondent and dejected I just can't engage.)

And what my darling friend Otto Collins transforms in his new book, Preaching To Monkeys: 3 Keys to Healing a Relationship with your Father, Son, or Anyone Else.

Want to know why our relationships with those we love and care about the most sometimes fall apart?

What are the biggest roadblocks to healing a relationship with a Father, son, or anyone else?

And Preaching To Monkey's offers concrete tips, ideas and suggestions for healing those painful relationships in our lives (even if we're the only ones who's interested in the healing) and how we can create closer and more loving connections with those people.

Just in time for Father's Day... a way to accept your father for the man he is and to know that your anger and frustration is simply your fear of not getting enough love.

Love.

We live for it. Die for it. Fight for it. Dream of it.

Love and connection.

Intimacy and passion.

That's my wheelhouse... passion.

And like everything... passion comes from practice, from knowing what to do.

So thank you for following my advice about passionate intimacy.

This week, my single best example of how to connect passionately during sensual times is going on sale. Five hundred copies of my Steamy Sex Ed® Video Collection will be available at 60% off the retail price.

If ever there was a time to watch these techniques it's NOW.

 
 
 
Skyrocket your intimacy. [Passion Tip]
 
If you want to increase your relationship's passion and pleasure levels, watch these videos solo or with your partner to improve your sensual confidence ASAP!
 

 
 
The Kama Sutra Kiss [Passion Tip]
 
One of the most potent ways to create intimacy and passion in your relationship is HOT kissing! A kiss done the right way brings a lover to their knees.
 

 
 
♋ Body-melting passion techniques that remove HER performance anxiety.
 
So here's the "trick" I use to be able to be as lusty as I want without feeling like it cheapens my connection. I make love like I am a PASSIONATE GODDESS.
 

 
 
Heart-connected, sensual, passionate lovemaking videos are for realsies.
 
Women do NOT want men doing "ninja" moves to them. We long for sweet, heart-connected, soul-melding romance...
 

 
 
Sensual Healing Massage Techniques [Passion Tip]
 
Watch my Steamy videos to overcome or help your partner overcome past trauma... things like being shamed about your sensuality, growing up in a repressed environment, being made to feel bad about your body, being abused, etc.
 

 
 
15-Minute Erotic Massage "Love Coupon"
 
Ever wanted a sure-fire way to add spice and passion to your relationship right now? Print out this erotic massage coupon and hand it to your partner with the Steamy Sex Ed® Video Collection and some massage oil.
 

 
 
Create a Sacred Container of Passion
 
Sacred container of love. We put in love, appreciation, willingness to be present with each other, spaciousness and time to enjoy a leisurely life moment.
 

 
 
"My wife experienced a more skilled lover during our separation." [Passion Tip]
 
"The couple in question used your videos to build the husband's sexual skills and confidence after his wife experienced a more skilled lover during their separation and wanted to connect and feel this same sexual gratification with her husband."
 
 

And scroll down to see all kinds of coolio info from this week's articles.

 
 
 
More Sexual Energy ZEST
 
3 things you can do right now to amplify autophagy in your body, so you can have much better energy levels, lose excess fat much faster, and have better sleep.
 
 

Love To Love You, Baby,
Susan

 
Susan Bratton
"Trusted Hot Sex Advisor To Millions"
[email protected]
CEO, Personal Life Media, Inc.

My Youtube "Better Lover" Channel
I ♥️ My Wife
Personal Life Media on Facebook
Twitter @SusanBratton
Medium @SusanBratton
YourTango Expert
LinkedIn

Personal Life Media, Inc.
20 Sunnyside Ave., #212
Mill Valley, CA 94941 USA, (650) 948-0500
[email protected]
 

Help us send you more relevant content. Click below to update your Account:
Married | Single | Male | Female

Your EMAIL preference:
Explicit | Non-Explicit

Copyright © 2017 - Personallifemedia.com


No comments:

Post a Comment