Thursday, May 11, 2017

The ONE Place to Touch Her to AROUSE Her In 30 Seconds Flat

"The sex is just going to get better from here..." (Mailbag)
Logo
Susan BrattonSusan Bratton Dr. Patti TaylorDr. Patti Taylor Sloane FoxSloane Fox Tallulah SulisTallulah Sulis

I love getting email from SATISFIED customers:

"Hi Susan,

I just wanted to take a second to say thanks.

I had tried many programs working on my inner and outer game, but none of these programs were directed to married men in long term relationships.

I was so ecstatic to have found your program.

It's funny. When I found The Passion Patch, I was trying another program written by a man, so I went home and tried suggestions from his program and yours to see which I received better reactions/results from.

Instantly your Passion Patch techniques/mindset got immediate results so I invested in Revive Her Drive."

No Sexual Advice Please <=== Click here and you will only get Relationship Advice
If you're a woman, scroll down and click Female at the bottom of this email so you won't get any more content for men.

TOUCH HER THERE

The Passion Patch: The ONE Place To Touch A Woman To Arouse Her In Seconds <=== Discover It Now

Revive Her Drive: Turn Your Wife Back On For More And Better Sex <=== Free eBook Available


"I have been keeping a daily log of the things I have tried: my mindset, daily occurrences and my wife's reactions.

I wanted to keep a record of what I am doing and how it is affecting my relationship.

I found that writing it down has helped me look at the positives of each day.

So I am on Day 9 and already I see some amazing changes in myself and my wife's interactions.

She has always told me it is going to take some baby steps for her to let her walls down.

She felt a tremendous amount of pressure to have sex with me, and our relationship has had A LOT of ups and downs.

I knew I had to do something or this relationship wasn't going to make it.

I am so very grateful I found your program and it is already working within 1 week of purchasing it.

I am on a path to creating the passionate and intimate life I have wanted for a long time.

I love that I can tell my wife, "It is just going to get better from here," and she tells me its already amazing.

I get to tell her "Just wait and see where I am going to take us. It's going to be what we both have always dreamed of."

Thanks for getting my head on straight! I lost my wife once and I am not going to lose her again.

Matthew (not his real name)

P.S. I was a little skeptical getting your program at first but I am so glad I did.

I can't wait to go back over my notes 1, 2 & 3 months from now. Hey, 10 years from now lol!!!"


Right on, man!

The touch techniques inside The Passion Patch are indeed subtle, yet profoundly powerful.

And they DO work for both wives and girlfriends.

The program was designed for married men; however, the techniques themselves work on real human beings, whether they're a man, woman, single or married.

When you want instant connection, instant passion, instant seduction.

The Passion Patch is your go-to resource.

Touch For Rapture,
Susan

Ridiculously Stimulating Articles You Might Have Missed

3 Sex Positions Ideal for Intercourse using a Vibrator

Sometimes the only way a woman can orgasm from intercourse is by using a vibrator. There's no shame in using all the available resources to have fun! So here are some tips to make sex involving a vibrator more pleasurable.


Here's Christian Hudson's Best Stuff for FREE (Quick, details inside!)

This technique is a simple, low-risk conversation that takes you out of the friend zone fast. Get a free chapter from one of his best-selling books, "The Girlfriend Activation System."


G-Spot Squirting Tip: Let her kneel for you (Part 1 of 4)

I recommend you two watch the first set of very artsy, female-friendly videos in FLO together.

And Watch For More Awesome Articles Coming This Week

Friday
- ☄ Masturbation Stimulators (VIDEO)
- How "mirror neurons" get you laid (PIC)
- Turn women's heads anywhere (Bare Naked Pic)
- G-Spot Squirting Tip: Straddling (Part 3 of 4)

Saturday
- Say these words and she'll be SOAKED in lust and desire...
- (Hypnotic Blonde Pic) Free Hypnosis Download
- Squirting G-Spot Tip: Say these 3 words (Part 4 of 4)

Sunday
- Turn Her On with the Push of a Button

Susan Bratton
"Trusted Hot Sex Advisor To Millions"
[email protected]
CEO, Personal Life Media, Inc.

My Youtube "Better Lover" Channel
I ♥️ My Wife
Personal Life Media on Facebook
Twitter @SusanBratton
Medium @SusanBratton
YourTango Expert
LinkedIn


Personal Life Media, Inc.
20 Sunnyside Ave., #212
Mill Valley, CA 94941 USA, (650) 948-0500
[email protected]

Help us send you more relevant content. Click below to update your Account:
Married | Single | Male | Female

Your EMAIL preference:
Explicit | Non-Explicit

Contact Us | Unsubscribe
Copyright © 2017 - Personallifemedia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment