Friday, November 18, 2016

Never Get Friend Zoned Again

Hey Man,

 

Josh, one of my clients, was updating me on his girl situation on our last coaching call.

 

“I just wish I could go back in time!"

 

I pointed him to this “friendzone escape guide” and we continued... 

 

"Well, so do all of us, Josh” I said. “But what do YOU want it for?

 

"I can’t believe it happened again…” Josh told me.

 

"I was on a date with this girl named Ashley. I picked her up from her place, and we made our way to the sushi restaurant we planned to go to.

 

We were flirting back and forth on the way over, so I thought everything was going well!

 

But sometime during the date, I felt it.

 

She just…went cold on me.

 

I don’t know what I did wrong, but by the end of the date, I got a kiss on the check and a forced “I’ll see you again sometime”.

 

We hung out a few more times after...but the next thing I know, we’re getting ice cream after work, and she starts telling me about some other guy she’s seeing! "

 

“Ahh... I see…" I told Josh.

 

It’s one of the worst forms of rejection there is: the friend zone.

 

If a girl puts you in the friend zone, then that means there’s NO sexual tension there. 

 

And if there’s no sexual tension…say goodbye to anything romantic happening.

 

It seems to happen to guys a lot these days. Either they go out on dates and end up in the friend zone, or the girl they’re REALLY interested in...

 

…are already their friends.

 

But here’s the thing: my friend Christian Hudson has a technique for resetting impressions with women. It’s a specific, low-risk conversation that gets you on a rocket-ship straight out of the friend zone.

 

Learn how to reset her impression and get out of the friend zone HERE 

 

The technique has to do with something that’s turned on 70 million women… but when you use it, it’ll subtly reset her feelings as if you went back in time - and did everything right from the start. 

 

In fact, when you use this technique, she might even end up chasing you.

 

Christian actually used to be so bad with girls that a Black Audi, Armani Suit, Designer clothes, and a body undeniably built in the gym…still landed him in the friend zone within two dates.

 

But now? He’s engaged to the woman of his dreams, and helps hundreds of thousands of guys attract and build amazing relationships with high-quality, gorgeous women.

 

In fact, the technique is a chapter straight out of Christian’s premium program: The Girlfriend Activation System.

 

But you have to act fast - As part of a test, Christian is only giving out 1000 free chapters of the technique, so claim your copy while you still can!

 

Learn how to reset her impression and get out of the friend zone HERE

 

Wouldn’t it be great, to have ZERO women off limits to you and to never get friend zoned again?

 

-David D.

If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click the link below:
Unsubscribe
Double Your Dating LLC 3960 Howard Hughes Parkway Suite 500 Las Vegas, Nevada 89169 United States (800) 749-1325

No comments:

Post a Comment