Wednesday, September 7, 2016

How To Get Noticed By Your Dream Woman

Having trouble viewing this email? CLICK HERE
 

Here's something a LOT of you guys have been asking me for lately:

A SIMPLE, STEP-BY-STEP SYSTEM for building up your *CONFIDENCE* (no matter how "insecure" or "down" you currently feel) so that you can finally start succeeding with women...

... and WITH EVERYTHING ELSE IN LIFE AS WELL.

Your wish is my command...

Click below to learn about the most powerful, effective, totally *SIMPLE* personal growth system I've ever seen... one that literally WORKS 100% OF
THE TIME (for reasons that will blow your mind) to build up YOUR confidence FAST!

Check it out here.

 

 

 

   Is there a smart, cool, beautiful woman in your life that you're more than just a little "interested" in?

   A woman that you see at work... around the supermarket or at the park... wherever... that you literally DREAM about being with?

   If so, let me guess:

   You wake up realizing that you don't HAVE A CHANCE IN HELL of getting her to notice you.

   And it literally HURTS.

   All that "dreaming" and "wishing" and "wanting" actually causes PAIN.

   Believe me, I know.

   But I'm here to tell you (over and over until it finally SINKS IN) that it does NOT have to be this way...

   By taking just a few simple steps in your life, it's possible to not only get "noticed" by your dream woman... but to make her feel ATTRACTION for
you more QUICKLY AND EASILY than you ever thought.

   And it all starts with asking yourself ONE SIMPLE QUESTION...

   What is it about this "dream woman" that makes you want her in the first place?

   Take a moment and really think about it...

   The answer may not be as obvious as it sounds.

   Ask yourself: "What are the QUALITIES this woman has that make me feel like she's so perfect for ME specifically?"

   Done? Cool, now the fun part...

   Next, ask yourself this:

   "What do I have to offer HER in return?"

   That's right, you heard me.

   You've just made a list of what makes this woman your "dream woman"...

   ... but what can *YOU* show her IN RETURN to make her give you a second look (let alone a FIRST one)?

   Now hold on... what was that loud SUCKING SOUND I just heard?

   If you're like most guys, it was the sound of your hopes of ever getting your "dream woman" going down like the TITANIC.

   And the tragic fact is this:

   MOST GUYS NEVER WILL.

   Truth is, 99% of all men feel that, deep down inside, they have absolutely NOTHING to offer a great woman to make her want them.

   And -- logically enough -- it's for this same reason that they believe they'll never get her.

   I mean, just imagine that I could put you in a room with your dream girl right now... that I gave you 5 minutes to make your case about why she should give you that second look...

   What would you say to make her know that you're different than the bazillion other guys who hit on her all day?

   Odds are, you'd say something like:

   "I'll treat you much better than those other guys can...  I can make you happier than they can because I'll truly value and appreciate being with
you."

   TRANSLATION:

   "I'll be your loyal love-sick puppy... I'll be at your beck and call like a total Wuss... I'll buy you gifts and be your doormat... just NOTICE ME!"

   Ugh.

   What a disaster.

   That's 5 minutes of a woman's life that she'll never get back.

   So let's get to what actually WORKS...

   Rewind... I'll give you those same 5 minutes with her...

   Again: how do you show her in this small amount of time that you're worth getting to know better?

   BIG HINT: There's only ONE way to do it...

   You MUST show her INSTANTLY that there's a chance you might be her "Mr. Right."

   That you might be the kind of man who can offer her something that she RARELY gets to experience in life, no matter how many guys keep hitting on
her.

 

   You must show that you're the kind of man who might be that elusive "needle in a haystack"...the kind that she can spend *her* nights dreaming
about.

   And guess what... despite what you keep telling yourself, the top qualities she's looking for in her "Mr. Right" do NOT include "movie-star"
looks... "sugar daddy" money... fancy clothes and cars... etc.

   When it comes to making a "Total 10" woman notice him, "Mr. Right" brings a totally different set of qualities to the table to "turn her head."

   Qualities that are TOTALLY DIFFERENT than what you (and most other "average" guys) think.

   Question:

   What do YOU think these qualities are?

   If you answer like 99% of other guys, I can tell you this:

   YOU'RE TOTALLY WRONG!!!!

   Find out what these qualities are (and how *YOU* can QUICKLY and EASILY make them a natural part of who YOU are)
right here.

 

   But for now, on to the specifics:

   If your "dream woman" isn't looking for the kind of man you always thought she was... then who IS she looking for?

   And more importantly:

   WHY CAN'T THAT MAN BE *YOU*?

   Short answer:

   It can be...

   ... ONCE you know how to come across as that "needle in the haystack" I was talking about...that unique "Mr. Right" EVERY woman dreams about
finding (but rarely can).

   Okay, so how do you do it?

   How do you get THERE from HERE?

   How do you go from "dreaming" about that amazing woman you see every day to actually getting her to notice you?

   Today I want to share with you EXACTLY how I did it -- but then I also want to give you the "keys" to the whole "CANDY STORE"...

   I want to give you access to every tool you'll need to make great women notice you. And -- MUCH more importantly -- then start feeling ATTRACTION
for you, more quickly and easily than you ever imagined possible.

   Sound good?

   Awesome.

   First, that specific example... how I made all this happen for myself...

   After years of blood, sweat, failure, and tears, here's what I finally learned:

   Making a high-quality woman notice me came down to doing 1 thing:

   ACQUIRING UNSTOPPABLE, UNSHAKABLE CONFIDENCE.

   Sure, nothing to it, right?

   More on how to do the seemingly impossible in a moment...

   For now... needless to say, once I acquired this kind of confidence, the effect on my love life (and my life in general) was positively NUCLEAR...

   Suddenly, amazing women were finding ways to start conversations with ME.

   They were asking ME what I was doing this weekend.

   They were acting nervous around ME!

   I couldn't believe it... it was as if I was suddenly Brad Pitt... even though nothing about my outward "appearance" had changed.

   It was all because, even though most guys try (and fail) with women by relying on looks, money, and "tricks" to get their attention, I finally realized it took something else entirely...

   Which again begs THE BIG QUESTION...

   How do you GET this kind of confidence?

   More importantly:

   How do you make it a natural, built-in part of who you are if you never had it before!

   Well, that's a HUGE question -- and exactly what I needed to know at the time.

   So I learned from men who already HAD this kind of confidence with women.

   And guess what:

   These guys sure as hell weren't Brad Pitt.

   They were "regular" guys like me who just seemed to be able to approach women (and every situation in life) like there was no way they could possibly lose...

   And -- if they DID lose -- they always acted like it was no big deal.

   In fact... they acted like it must be some kind of mistake!

   Gotta love it...

   Anyway.

   So I observed and talked to these guys, and here's what I found out FAST:

   To a man, I found out that their confidence flowed from GETTING RESULTS in *other* areas of their lives FIRST.

   It came from having other PASSIONS in life and PURSUING THEM TO THE MAX... that their true inner strength came from IDENTIFYING GOALS, then GOING AFTER THEM like a bat out of hell.

   But again: what does this mean for YOU?

   How do *you* harness the power of having other passions in your life... ones that, once developed to the max... can help you AUTOMATICALLY BROADCAST "Mr. Right" signals to "Total 10" women?

   Excellent question.

   First, the obvious answer:

   Well, it would be awesome if we all were born to be a "superstar" at something...

   But, of course, most of us aren't a born Michelangelo or Marlon Brando or Michael Jordan.

   I sure wasn't.

   Not even close.

   That kind of talent and passion simply doesn't come as "standard equipment" on most guys.

   Which is why it's up to YOU to take action to GET some of it (even if you're as "average" as they come).

 

   And I quickly learned there's only one way to do it:

 


   IDENTIFY YOUR PASSIONS IN LIFE.

   Then reach a FEW SMALL GOALS in these areas that add up to a VERY BIG CHANGE in how you feel about yourself.

   It's creating this CHANGE in yourself (not the actual "talent" you have or don't have) that's the key...

   It instantly projects the kind of CONFIDENCE that makes you come across as a potential "Mr. Right" to the women you want.

   In a nutshell, here's how I did it for myself...

STEP #1:

   I picked out a few things in life that I was already interested in (For you it could be anything... hiking... biking... cooking...painting... ) and then I found experienced "mentors" in these areas.

   These were simply teachers who were skilled and experienced in what I wanted to learn... who could literally "school" me in it.

   Above all, these were folks who could stoke my PASSION and CONFIDENCE to stellar new levels, even if my actual skills might not ever get there.

STEP #2:

   I surrounded myself with other people who were trying to "master" these skills, too.

   I joined groups and clubs of similar enthusiasts, and I made these people my friends, so that my "goals" were now all around me, all the time.

   These were people that I could talk to about my passion and learn from... all while meeting even MORE people who shared the same interests and
goals.

STEP #3:

   I practiced.

   I practiced with the group.

   I practiced alone.

   I kept going when I was tired.

   I got inspired when I was down.

   I learned things from the group that no single teacher could.

   Then I practiced more.

   And then some more.

   In fact, I made "practice" more than just an occasional small "part" of my life...

   I made it a built-in, every-day FACT of my life. To the point that NOT practicing felt like not putting on pants before I went out...

   I actually felt vulnerable and bad about myself when I failed to do it!

STEP #4:

   As I got better at everything I was learning, I went out and started "broadcasting" the NEW CONFIDENCE that came with GETTING RESULTS.

   It's a confidence that came AUTOMATICALLY because, once a man starts "feeling" RESULTS in new areas of his life, he INSTANTLY starts showing
it.

   In fact, he couldn't stop showing it if he tried.

   He suddenly exhibits attractive body language without even thinking about it.

   He suddenly has new strength in his voice.

   He always has something to talk about with passion and knowledge (so no longer hems and haws and searches for words).

   And so on down the line....

   He basically starts carrying himself in the "right" way to get noticed by great women.

   Evidence shows, beyond the shadow of a doubt, that "broadcasting" these signals is the most powerful way to ATTRACT AND KEEP HIGH-QUALITY
WOMEN...

   But in the end, there's only one way for you to find out and prove it to yourself:

 

   You've got to get out there and FEEL IT HAPPEN.

   To make it happen for you as easy as humanly possible, I've actually created an INSTANTLY ACCESSIBLE online study program that takes
everything I've just discussed about improving yourself to start broadcasting the right "signals" to women...

   ... and teaches you in FAST, CLEAR, EASY-TO-UNDERSTAND lessons how to use it as your "LAUNCHING PAD" to mind-blowing success! Take a look.

 

   But for now onto...

STEP 5:

   Finally... I re-arranged my life to maximize the time I spent around the women that I really wanted.

   I made sure that I was in the right places...at the right times... so that the new "signals" I was sending would be "received."

   Then I sat back and watched these women start NOTICING me!

   I'm talking big-time.

   And listen, I'm telling you... this can happen for *YOU*, too.

   In fact, you simply CANNOT FAIL...

   ... once you get the CONFIDENCE you need to get noticed by the women of your dreams!

   But like I said -- this just one path to becoming the "Mr. Right" that EVERY Total 10 is looking for...

   Now, for the keys to the whole "candy store" that I promised.

   If you want to learn EVERYTHING (and I mean ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING) there is to know about ATTRACTING and KEEPING a Total 10 woman more easily than you ever thought possible...

   ... I've developed a success-proven "TOOL KIT" designed to make it happen for you.

   It's the WORLD-FAMOUS HOME-STUDY COURSE for becoming the kind of man that *every* Total 10 is looking for.

   It's called "Become Mr. Right," and it's the ONLY program that delivers the "keys" to the candy store that you've been looking for.

   This comprehensive set basically includes every tool, tip, and techniques you'll ever need to unlock off-the-hook success with amazing women,
INCLUDING:

*How to learn ANY skill in life TWICE AS FAST... and become a COOL, CONFIDENT EXPERT in it!

* How to "clean up" every aspect of your life and create a positive aura around you that makes you stand out from all other men

* How to get "inside the mind" of a woman to discover what she's looking for in her "Mr. Right"... then show her those exact qualities!

* How to create INSTANT INTIMACY with a "hot" woman (while avoiding all the "lethal" mistakes that make her reject 99% of guys right off the bat).

   Plus a bunch more...

   So do yourself a HUGE favor...

   Check out "Become Mr. Right".

 

   Once you do, you'll know it for a FACT:

   Your dream girl will NEVER notice you... until you GIVE HER A REASON TO!

   So stop "dreaming" about that amazing woman in your life... stop "wishing" and "wanting"...

   Instead, learn how to show her that you just might be her "Mr. Right"...

   ... and actually GET her!

   Then, once you do, drop me a line and let me know how your life has changed...

   ... because I personally guarantee it's going to!

 

 

 

   I'll talk to you again soon.

 

   Your friend,

 

David DeAngelo

 

 

P.S. Have you ever been a situation where you think that things were going well with a girl... but then, all of a sudden, she just doesn't seem all that "into you" any more?

She stops calling you back... answering your pings... etc. etc.?

I can tell you that this used to happen to me.

A LOT.

And it SUCKED.

But here's what I noticed...

Most of the time, it happened when I was dating (or trying to get a date with) a woman that I *really* liked... the kind I secretly believed was "out of my league" and could never REALLY like me.

If, deep down inside, you know exactly what I'm talking about here, here's how to stop "scaring away" so many great women. Check it out!

 

 

  
If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click the link below:
Unsubscribe
Double Your Dating LLC 3960 Howard Hughes Parkway Suite 500 Las Vegas, Nevada 89169 United States (800) 749-1325

No comments:

Post a Comment