Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Get Any Woman "Addicted" To Your Touch and BONUS!

Hey Man,

 

DISCLOSURE - THIS IS NOT PG MATERIAL.  I have a ton of guys write in asking me for this sort of advice.  If it doesn’t interest you, just skip over the email.  If you want to learn 3 simple tips that trigger an ADDICTION-like response in women from my old friend Alex Allman… READ ON.

 

If getting her body and mind obsessed with your touch sounds like it might be a good thing to you... check it out here:

 

Get any woman “addicted" to your touch.

 

What I love about Alex is that all of his tips, techniques, and ideas around sex and intimacy are totally different from the stuff you normally see out there and (what you should really care about)... they WORK.

 

This is how you get a woman to sit by the phone, eagerly waiting for you to call...

 

How to get her to cancel her other plans for the weekend for the chance to get together with you again...

 

Once you've learned the skills to get her phone number and a date, this is the stuff that will give you the confidence to know that you can turn any woman into your adoring girlfriend (or, if you prefer, her first choice for "fun" any night of the week).

 

I have a BONUS for you - just send me your purchase receipt and I'll send you my "Launch Your Love Life" system for FREE. This includes two eBooks and four audio interviews of me interviewing Alex!

 

There's some PRIVATE material in here and I know for a fact that he's taking it down soon and replacing it with a different video, so check it out while it's still up and see for yourself:

 

Get her body and mind obsessed with your touch.

 

Oh, and by the way, I highly recommend all of Alex's programs.

About 10 years ago I came upon some articles he had written about sexuality and I was so blown away that I called him up and told him he had to write a book IMMEDIATELY.

He did, and he's been creating amazing programs (and we've been friends) ever since.

 

Your friend,

 

David D.

 

P.S. Send me your purchase receipt from Alex by replying to this email and attaching it and I'll give you my "Launch Your Love Life" system as a BONUS!

If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click the link below:
Unsubscribe
Double Your Dating LLC 3960 Howard Hughes Parkway Suite 500 Las Vegas, Nevada 89169 United States (800) 749-1325

No comments:

Post a Comment