Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Man - Look What I Just Made Available To You!

Having trouble viewing this email? Click here
Interesting Image
 
Hey Man,
 
Man, I am SO excited to be able to share this news with you.  Its been a LONG time coming, and my fans have been asking for this for SUCH a long time ...
 
Our Member's Area (or, I should say, YOUR Member's Area) is now COMPLETE, INCLUDING my awesome Monthly Interviews.  I have added each and every interview with dating experts (people like Dr. Paul (From Deep Inner Game, etc), Alex Allman (rockin' author of Revolutionary Sex), Dr. Geoffrey Miller (Love: The Final Chapter), Marie Forleo (featured on Oprah Winfrey!), David Wygant (Dating Coach Expert) and even the radical, unapologetic and fierce warrior in a small body Mr. Sean Stephenson ... and many, many more.
 
But what I DIDN'T announce that I was doing for you was  ....
 
**DRUMROLL PLEASE!**
 
Making available to you ANY INTERVIEW YOU WANT, as a single purchase. 
 
That's right.
 
You can buy the ones YOU want to hear, and you don't have to wait months to get them.
 
You guys have been asking for that for SO long now - and I am super excited to finally be able to tell you that we have it ready and available.
 
If you are NOT subscribed right now, no worries.  Simply click here and sign up, you'll get Dr. Paul for free, then you can purchase what you want and keep everything you buy even if you cancel the subscription.  Everything will be accessible to you IMMEDIATELY, right through your member's area, like any of my other products.
Your friend,
 
Interesting Image
 
If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click the link below:
Unsubscribe
Double Your Dating LLC 3960 Howard Hughes Parkway Suite 500 Las Vegas, Nevada 89169 United States (800) 749-1325

No comments:

Post a Comment