Wednesday, May 15, 2013

YoYoOooYooOoooOoooo (From David DeAngelo)

Hey, it's David D. - are you an entrepreneur, by chance?

Since you're "in the family" - and you're a subscriber who has gotten on my dating advice newsletter - I thought you should know about a new training program that I'm doing for entrepreneurs who want to learn some of the methods we use to build our business.

I'm guessing that you know at least some of my story of building a successful business starting with the dating materials over the past 10+ years.

I never would have guessed that writing the book Double Your Dating would lead to such a successful business - and then becoming a teacher of business and marketing as well - but that's what happened.

If you found my dating advice valuable, then you are really going to like my business advice. I've spent the last six or so years doing it, and I think it has led to as much notoriety in the business world as my dating advice did in the dating world.

If you have a business - particularly if it's a business that is online... or moving online... then you should check out what I'm doing right now.

We teach powerful marketing methods, techniques for outsourcing and hiring people, super-effective time management and productivity systems, and everything else you need to know to build a very, very successful and profitable business.

Right now, I'm releasing a series of free trainings to teach some of my best stuff, and I'd like to invite you to check it out.

There's also a very, VERY interesting surprise that you'll discover when you get into my business stuff. I'll keep it quiet until you come learn it for yourself - but I think it will blow your mind.

Anyway, I made a short video for you to give you a few more details, and get you access to some of the free business-growth videos and trainings that I'm doing. You can see it here by just opting-in:

I have approached the learning and teaching of business and marketing success with the same level of care that I did with the dating stuff - and the free training that I offer will really help you build your business fast.

Go check it out - again, all you have to do is go to that page and opt-in to see the video I made for you, and get access to some great business growth techniques.

Check it out now,

-David D.









No comments:

Post a Comment