Thursday, August 2, 2012

How To Stop A Woman On The Street

You can go ahead and file this one under "duh":

Just a small handful of guys are good at getting women... and this makes the rest of us "regular" guys feel HORRIBLE.

HOWEVER: After literally years of studying men who are "naturals" with women, I realized that, 99% of the time, the guys are NOT the best-looking or the richest guys in the room.

AND HERE'S WHAT THAT MEANS FOR ME AND YOU:

It's something these "naturals" are SAYING or DOING that creates such success with women for them... and that means ANY GUY can learn to do it too!!!

A shocking part of what the naturals are doing (that YOU can do, too) is on page 103 of my acclaimed "ATTRACTION ISN'T A CHOICE" ebook...

Download it and have a look now (100% hassle-free and SUCCESS GUARANTEED) right here:

Hey Man,

Time again...

The mailbag's full -- and the answer to this question may be what *YOU* need to hear to jump- start your success with women.

So let's get to it:

>>>ACTUAL EMAIL FROM A READER

Hello,

I just bought your ebook today and I have

to admit it was the best choice ever.

Before I bought your book I was the shy "nice" guy who would always try to cling on girls and hardly

ever talk to any and was always wondering why I

couldn't get any phone #'s or dates.

I have been dateless for 19 years and I just finished reading your book tonight.

I went out and tried some of the techniques

and I have to admit it worked like a charm. I saw

this girl (looked like a model) I went up to her

and said hi, (never done before) and she was like

hi and kept walking.

Then I threw in this remark "what did my good looks really scare you that badly?" (I am an average looking guy and I knew this)

This stopped her in her tracks and she actually came back and was like "What did you say?"

"I was like "Did my good looks really scare you

away" and she said "I guess that was it, do you

want to grab a table and talk a bit?"

Then we talked for around 20 minutes then I

looked at my watch and said look at the time I

have to get going.

I asked for her phone number and told her I would only call her about 3 times every day. She laughed and gave it to me!

I said "I'll call you at the end of the week and maybe we can meet up to develop our friendship a little more"...

FROM A READER

>>>MY COMMENTS:

Hmm. How should I put this...

Maybe like this:

NICE!!!!

First of all:

You get a GOLD STAR for being a totally unstoppable MAN OF ACTION.

With this little story, you've shown me that you "get it"... and that you already possess perhaps the #1 important quality necessary to start succeeding BIG TIME with women:

Your willingness to SAY AND DO NEW THINGS!

But okay, here are a few other EARTH-SHAKING OBSERVATIONS I'd like to share as well:

EARTH-SHAKING OBSERVATION #1:

When you walked over and just said, "Hi"... then, when she kept walking, you said something that was prime Cocky & Funny -- and totally PRICELESS.

You said, "What, did my good looks really scare you that badly?"

The fact that you're an average-looking guy REALLY makes something like this work.

With one comment you actually communicated with her more than most guys communicate in HOURS.

You effectively said, "I'm not intimidated by you, and, in fact, I'm so comfortable around beautiful women, that I can make funny comments like this one..."

You see, beautiful women walk around in the world surrounded by BORING, needy, approval- seeking guys.

NEWSFLASH: These guys are NOT appealing to women.

In fact, quite the OPPOSITE.

THEREFORE: When someone shows up and actually demonstrates some HUMOR and some PERSONALITY and some STRENGTH, it really stands out.

*** Quick note: If you want to improve your "Cocky and Funny skills, then you need to go and look at THIS right now. (Make sure you watch all of the video clips, by the way)...

Okay, onward to my...

EARTH-SHAKING OBSERVATION #2:

After chatting with her for a little while, you said, "I have to get going."

Let's stop here for a little POP QUIZ:

What would *most* guys do in a situation like this one?

Naturally, MOST guys would cling to this girl like peanut butter to the roof of a dog's mouth.

And we all know how attractive that is.

So what would she do?

You got it...

She'd RUN LIKE HELL in the opposite direction.

HOWEVER:

By breaking off the interaction yourself when it was still on an UP NOTE (also known as leaving her wanting more) you once again made yourself STAND OUT FROM THE CROWD and come across as FAR more attractive to her.

Cool.

Now, last but not least on to...

EARTH-SHAKING OBSERVATION #3:

This was beautiful...

After you got her number, you said:

"I'll call you at the end of the week and maybe we can meet up to develop our friendship a little more."

Beautiful.

But again I'll ask:

What would *MOST* guys have done?

Right, you're way ahead of me...

They would have said, "Hey, maybe I can take you out on a date this week... how does that sound?"

In other words, they would have basically communicated that they were needy Wussbags instead of communicating that they were CONFIDENT and IN CONTROL of the situation.

And, of course, they probably wouldn't have had a chance of seeing that woman ever again (except in their one-handed fantasies).

That's why I'm proud of you, man.

Someone come over here and give me a hug before I start crying.

Again, you get a gold star.

Oh, and as a SPECIAL BONUS, let me leave you with...

EARTH-SHAKING OBSERVATION #4:

Most guys read a story like this one and say "That sounds like B.S...that would never work."

Well, I'll tell you something... I've seen things like this happen so many times that I can't even COUNT them anymore.

It's SO hard for most guys to believe that it's possible to literally approach women... start conversations... get phone numbers and emails within minutes... and to do it one after another, after another.

But it IS possible.

In fact, it happens ALL THE TIME.

All around you.

But here's the BAD NEWS:

If you're a guy who hasn't experienced much success with women, it may as well be happening on Mars.

Why?

Because *YOU* CAN'T SEE IT HAPPENING... and that's because you have no CLUE what succeeding with women is REALLY all about.

At least, not YET.

BUT HERE'S THE GOOD NEWS:

I'm living proof that ANYONE can learn to do this stuff.

And if you want to learn how to do this, too...then I've got something important to tell you.

Looking for an intense "crash course" on SUCCEEDING WITH WOMEN FAST?

I'm talking in EVERY area, from getting dates to GETTING PHYSICAL?

If so:

Do yourself a *HUGE* favor and check out my most powerful home-study program for achieving OFF-THE- CHARTS RESULTS with women and dating...

... all in a LEAN, MEAN, RAPID-FIRE format designed to deliver INSTANT SUCCESS (and possibly a case of whiplash) from learning so fast.

WATCH *FREE* VIDEO CLIPS HERE:

In the meantime, let me leave you with a quick, AMAZING story...

See, I have one friend who I personally witnessed get the phone numbers of 25 different women over the course of one weekend.

But that's not the amazing part.

The amazing part is that he and I weren't on some cruise or match-making event.

We were actually at a semi-boring educational seminar that weekend.

In other words, we were busy doing OTHER things MOST of the time. He got those 25 phone numbers during breaks and evenings, all from women who weren't even there to get dates.

And I'd say that it took him no more than an AVERAGE of about 5 or 7 minutes to get each one.

It blew my mind.

Okay, I hear you asking from here:

Is this guy rich?

Does he look like Brad Pitt?

Nope.

He's a totally regular guy.

No movie star looks. No big money to flash around.

In fact, you wouldn't even notice him if he walked in front of you.

And I want YOU to know that *YOU* can do it, too...

... once you understand EXACTLY what you need to SAY and DO to start making it happen.

That's all there is to it, and there's an easy way for you to start learning it...

You may have noticed, the guy who wrote the letter featured in this newsletter started off with "I just downloaded your EBOOK today..."

Ahem.

That's a hint.

If you haven't grabbed your copy of my world- famous "DOUBLE YOUR DATING" ebook yet, then that's definitely the best place to start learning.

You can download it right now and be reading it within a few minutes.

It's right here:

Please let me know what you think after you have a look at it.

I'm serious... I'm not some weird bearded guru up on a mountain.

I'm a REGULAR guy just like you who used to SUCK with women.

Only difference is... I finally learned what works!

So grab the ebook that "started it all" right now, and let me know how it goes.

Until then, I'll talk to you again soon.

Your Friend,

David D.

P.S. Listen. Learning how to "get women" is a GREAT goal. In fact, personally, it was the first step toward changing my whole life.

But one constant, inescapable fact remains:

Improving YOURSELF, as a man, in general, right across the board, is the ONLY way reap the *BIGGEST REWARDS* in both life and love.

Start the process of doing it, and it'll blow your mind how FAST your WHOLE LIFE starts to turn around...

... from success with women...

... to income and professional success...

... you name it.

This is why I recommend that you check out my "Become Mr. Right" program... it delivers a PROVEN, highly specific, step-by-step, "can't fail" plan for becoming the best YOU that's possible.

When followed, this plan will SKYROCKET your confidence (and SUCCESS IN LIFE AND LOVE) to levels you never dreamed possible. But don't take my word for it...

Learn more here:









No comments:

Post a Comment