Tuesday, November 22, 2011

An INSTANT CURE For Your "Fear Of Rejection"

You've been asking for it, and I hear you...

You want the ULTIMATE SHORTCUT to success with women and dating...the "total package"... basically EVERYTHING I teach delivered in a SIMPLE, RAPID-FIRE format that makes it FAST AND EASY to master.

Like I said...I hear you.

Buckle in, because the LIGHTNING-FAST PATH to DATING SUCCESS you've been looking for is right HERE:

Hey Man,

Today's topic is THE BIG ONE... the #1 reason, bar none, that most men FAIL with women...

I'm talking about FEAR OF REJECTION.

It's simply the most "lethal" obstacle that ANY man faces when it comes to achieving the love life of his dreams...

...or NOT.

In fact, most guys will do ANYTHING to avoid being rejected by a woman -- including NEVER TRYING AT ALL!

Am I right?

Of course I am.

After all, I'm a GUY -- I've *been* there.

Which is why I want to deliver some emergency "First Aid" to EVERY guy who's struggling with a crippling FEAR OF REJECTION (and its devastating effects on his entire life) right now.

And, like any good doctor, I'll start with a basic question before I deliver "the cure"...

It's simply this:

Where do you think you got this "lethal" fear of rejection in the first place?

I mean, last I checked, getting "rejected" by a woman doesn't cause broken bones.

Not even a bloody nose.

So why all the hassle and worry about it?

I'll tell you why:

It's because, by the time a guy gets serious about women and dating, a lifetime of "embarrassments" and "humiliations" have already done their WORST to him.

They've inflicted emotional "injuries" LONG before he asks out a girl for the first time... injuries that cause so much LASTING DAMAGE that many men subconsciously vow to NEVER let it happen again. Sound about right?

Well. If this "diagnosis" rings true to YOU, here's what your "doctor" wants you to do...

I want you to take a look back at YOUR past.

How long does it take you to come up with an example of a moment that caused you to stop "putting yourself out there" with women?

I bet it doesn't take you very long to think of one...

In fact, when I ask this same question to my audience at my live events, virtually EVERY hand in the room goes up.

Plus, I personally struggled with a crippling fear of rejection for YEARS.

And when I finally ask myself this question... was there a moment in MY life that contributed to this crippling FEAR...an example IMMEDIATELY came to mind.

I remember it like it was yesterday...

I was just a kid, probably around 12 or 13, and I had a major crush on a girl who rode my bus.

She was a couple years older, and so BEAUTIFUL...not a girl who'd EVER notice a guy like me, even if I was a total middle-school stud. Which I wasn't.

I was just an awkward younger kid. And to me, she was a totally unattainable, totally hot "older woman."

Aaah, youth...

Anyway.

So one day on the bus, as usual I sat as close to this girl as possible...trying to get near the object of my school-boy fantasies...and guess what I did to make sure she'd notice me:

I threw up. Yep.

I hurled. Puked. Gave back breakfast. Insert your favorite here.

No matter what you call it, it was cataclysmically embarrassing. Smelly and Disgusting. All worse than it even sounds.

But, man, did I get her attention.

I watched my fantasy girl get up...walk to the front of the bus...grab some kleenex...

...then (with a disgusted LOOK on her face) she came BACK and handed the tissues to me.

And I thought I was going to DIE.

She was literally "looking down on me" as she handed me those tissues.

Then...she got as FAR away as she could, as fast as she could.

Needless to say, I never dared to come near this girl again, let alone try to speak to her.

But here's the thing...

After sharing this experience with literally THOUSANDS of guys, I learned 2 things beyond the shadow of a doubt:

#1: EVERY man has similar "embarrassing" and "humiliating" experiences in his past.

#2: Not ONE of us ever DIED from them. No one required emergency surgery. No one needed CPR on the spot.

And -- since you're reading this right now -- I'll assume you're *not* a zombie...that YOU survived as well.

More on the crippling psychic "injuries" at the root of ALL FEARS OF REJECTION (and how to escape them FOREVER!) right here:

But for now...back to why I wrote you today in the first place...

I want to make DAMN sure that YOU know rejection is not only survivable...but that, when properly handled and channeled, it can actually be a GOOD THING!

Don't believe it?

Let me put it another way...

Ever see that movie "APOCALYPSE NOW"?

If not, you should. It's a classic.

In the movie, Marlon Brando plays a bad-ass colonel who describes what it takes to defeat an enemy...ANY enemy...no matter how fierce and terrifying they may be.

Brando says to WIN, first you must "MAKE FRIEND OUT OF FEAR."

In other words, when confronted by something that makes you ANXIOUS, NERVOUS, and AFRAID, you have a choice:

You can RUN and HIDE from it...

...or you can HARNESS THE POWER OF YOUR FEAR and USE IT to your advantage.

It means that fear can be a powerful WEAPON when used in the right way...it can actually HELP us SUCCEED instead of making us fail.

Of course, we aren't talking about anything nearly as scary as war here (although approaching women FEELS that scary to a lot of guys).

We're just talking about being in a situation where you see a great woman you'd like to meet.

No big deal in comparison, right?

Yet... like clockwork... you always feel nervous. Even AFRAID in this situation. As if it WERE a war.

You feel like approaching a woman will lead to nothing but PAIN.

And this creates FEAR.

Well, here's how to "cure" that fear, once and for all, Brando-style...

It's called "THE LINE GAME", and it's a simple, fun game that can have a HUGE, IMMEDIATE IMPACT on overcoming your fear of rejection, so I recommend that you try it out ASAP.

Here's how it works:

Go to a bar or club with a few of your friends.

Once you're there, spot an attractive woman...

...then have one of your FRIENDS come up with a pick-up line to use on her.

Now here's the deal:

Whatever the line is, you MUST use it.

Assuming it's not offensive or threatening in any way, you *MUST* go over to the woman within 60 seconds and say it to her.

Doesn't matter how hot she is.

Doesn't matter how cheesy and lame the line is. (In fact, the cheesier and lamer the better.)

Why, you ask?

It's because you're going to walk over and use that line on the hottest woman in the room like you're on a military mission...

You're going to march over and say that lame, line, NO MATTER WHAT, WITHOUT EVEN THINKING ABOUT IT.

Here's the point:

It doesn't MATTER what happens next!

By doing this, you're the "007" of approaching women...You have a "license" to blow it.

You have ZERO RESPONSIBILITY for what happens, because it's all just a stupid dare from your friends.

This is AWESOME news for *you* because:

1) You'll probably just end up making the woman LAUGH...

...and as I've said a bazillion times, laughter is the ULTIMATE "ice-breaker." Use it right, and you're IN.

2) Since the whole thing is just a "dare"... just a show that you're putting on...

It has ZERO real-life "consequences" -- and ZERO reason for you to feel embarrassed no matter what happens.

3) There's positive "peer pressure" built into the situation -- and we all know what peer pressure can do...

For better or worse, it's the VERY BEST WAY to make a guy do something he might not otherwise!

4) Even if you DO feel embarrassed, your deep, inner psyche will finally get the message loud and clear:

YOU WILL SURVIVE making the lamest approach in the history of approaching women!

BEST OF ALL:

5) With this ONE experience under your belt, imagine how much more CONFIDENT you'll be NEXT TIME you approach a woman...

...ESPECIALLY if you're equipped with the *RIGHT* things to say and do to be SUCCESSFUL!

Oh, by the way...you can learn exactly what the "right" things to say and do are, right here:

But for now, your "doctor" wants you to go out and try "The Line Game".

I guarantee you'll feel an IMMEDIATE transformation in how you think and feel about "rejection." A transformation that, if you stick with it, will soon CURE YOUR FEAR OF REJECTION FOREVER.

And like I said, completing this "transformation" is the #1 challenge EVERY guy faces...

...even guys who are already successful with women!

Wait...WHAT? What did I just say?

It's hard to believe, I know...but it's 100% TRUE:

Even a man's who's done a lot of work to master "techniques" for getting dates often feels like there's still something missing INSIDE of him.

He may be successful at getting numbers... closing the deal...getting physical with women... etc...but he often still carries around HUGE fears and insecurities.

Even worse: Much of the time, he must work even HARDER to overcome the scared little "boy" he still feels INSIDE himself because of it...why do you think so many of these guys collect pick-up lines and "tricks" for getting dates in the first place?

It's because they still haven't "cured" the deep fears and insecurities that make it so hard (if not IMPOSSIBLE) to ATTRACT and KEEP a quality woman in their lives.

Accomplishing THAT, you see, requires leaving past "injuries" behind and replacing them with something else entirely...

Something called "REAL MAN" CONFIDENCE.

And take it from me...I've literally spent YEARS studying how to make this happen.

And I'm proud to say I finally cracked it.

I developed the biggest, most powerful program EVER CREATED for helping a man escape his past "damage" so that he can move on and start LIVING HIS DREAMS.

It's an epic program called (appropriately enough) "MAN TRANSFORMATION", and I could say all sorts of things about its mind-blowing track record of success...it"s global acclaim...yada yada yada...but in the end, here's all that matters:

"MAN TRANSFORMATION" is the ONE AND ONLY home-study course proven to deliver EVERYTHING YOU NEED to leave behind your FEARS for good...

...and TRANSFORM into a confident "real man" who gets everything he wants in life through an easy, step-by-step process that includes:

-- How to ELIMINATE the ANXIETY you feel whenever you see a woman (or anything else in life!) that you really want...but that you feel too damned scared to actually "go for it."

-- The "MAGIC SECRETS" of changing yourself in ways that brings effortless NEW SUCCESS INTO YOUR LIFE AUTOMATICALLY (Hint: Do just 1 thing, and your whole life will start to change DRAMATICALLY almost OVERNIGHT...)

-- The 5 things ANY man can do to SCIENTIFICALLY attract women (NOTE: Women are biologically programmed to look for these 5 things...do them, and a woman will be HELPLESS to resist her feelings for you!)

-- How to "arrange" your life so that success with women happens NATURALLY (This proven method gets women to "flow" through your life without YOU having to do any "work" at all!)

PLUS a whole lot more!!

Every one of them JAM-PACKED WITH LIFE-CHANGING, GROUND-BREAKING MATERIAL AND INSTRUCTIONS that ANY man can use to "cure" his fears and insecurities FOREVER...starting NOW.

Simply put:

"Man Transformation" is the easiest, best way to become a fearless "real man" and start SUCCEEDING IN LIFE AND LOVE like one.

You can watch this entire program Risk-Free... So click HERE now details:

You'll be glad you did.

As always, I personally GUARANTEE it.

So let's get on with it, shall we?

CLICK NOW!

Your Friend,

David D.

PS: BONUS POINTS for this one:

What's the first thing a woman uses to size you up...to tell if you're a "catch" or a "creep" the moment you walk up to her?

Get the answer (and how to effortlessly send all the RIGHT signals when you approach a woman) HERE:



No comments:

Post a Comment