Tuesday, June 28, 2011

DID YOU SEE THIS?? (FW: A Major CHANGE And An Amazing Gift For You)

Hey Man,

A couple days ago, I sent you an URGENT EMAIL.

It contained some *VERY* important news.

Today, I need to be 100% certain that you saw that email and got the message about a MAJOR CHANGE that's about to happen around here...

...and about the AMAZING *FREE* GIFT that's waiting for *YOU* right now.

In case you missed my email, I've attached it for you below.

CHECK IT OUT (and let me know ASAP if you have any thoughts or questions!!)

More soon...

David D.

>>>> BEGIN FORWARDED EMAIL <<<<

Hey Man,

By now, you know how I roll...

First: I figure out what REALLY WORKS with women.

Then: I make it work even FASTER and BETTER.

Which is why I'm stoked to share some VERY big news today...

News that will *CHANGE EVERYTHING* about how QUICK AND EASY it is for *you* to ACCELERATE YOUR SUCCESS with women...

So let's get right to it (along with instructions on how to claim a powerful **FREE GIFT** in celebration of all this)!!

First, THE BIG NEWS:

For a long time now, I've dreamed about giving my students a way to learn directly from me...ANY TIME you wanted to...ANYWHERE you happened to be...

And now that dream is finally coming true...

BEGINNING ON JULY 1:

ALL OF MY SUCCESS-PROVEN PROGRAMS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR *INSTANT ONLINE VIEWING*!!!

You heard right...

In just 7 days, you'll be able to:

1) Order one or more of my acclaimed programs online as usual...

Then:

2) START LEARNING FROM THEM IMMEDIATELY!

Just click to watch your program INSTANTLY via hi-quality video streamed directly to your PC... tablet...smart phone...anywhere that you have an Internet connection!

Pretty cool right?

But, as always, here's the part that I really care about...

HOW WILL THIS HELP YOU SUCCEED WITH WOMEN?

Thought you'd never ask...

Fact is, my years as your devoted teacher have taught me 3 things about what it REALLY takes to accelerate your success...

It takes:

-- Strategies and techniques that REALLY WORK.

-- Easy access to these resources RIGHT WHEN YOU NEED THEM.

-- All delivered to you as QUICKLY and INEXPENSIVELY as possible.

All of which is why I'm going to make sure that, from now on, you'll ALWAYS be in a perfect position to:

* LEARN FAST

Beginning July 1st, simply select a program and start watching it INSTANTLY online...in bite-size chunks or in its entirety...or search clearly marked "chapters" for specific info!

* ESCAPE "THE WAIT"

No more watching the mailbox for days, even WEEKS, waiting for your program to arrive. One click, and you'll be watching and learning INSTANTLY.

* FORGET THE HASSLE

Know that "ball and chain" you call a TV and DVD player? Now you're finally FREE of them. Watch any time, anywhere you're online.

* HAVE IT *YOUR* WAY

For added flexibility and portability, you can also order a "back-up" disc of your program to watch offline -- or (coming very soon...) download your program directly to your hard-drive for viewing any time!

* ELIMINATE THE WASTE

No more space-hogging boxes and DVDs...It's bad for the environment. Plus, all that clutter just makes it more difficult (if not impossible) to find the info you're looking for, right?

* SAVE $$

Forget those shipping and handling fees...now you can use the extra money for something USEFUL (like, say, your next program!)

Add it all up, and it becomes clear:

Starting July 1, my dream of TURBOCHARGING your success with women is finally coming true!

But you know me...

I can't wait that long for you to experience what I'm talking about -- I want you to take all this for a "test drive" RIGHT NOW!

Which takes us to that amazing *GIFT* I was telling you about...

For a limited time, I've made a full chapter from one of my MOST SUCCESSFUL PROGRAMS *EVER* available to you for INSTANT ONLINE VIEWING...

... 100% FREE OF CHARGE!!!

CLICK BELOW, and you'll be taken to a "test drive" page playing the legendary 4th chapter of my "ADVANCED DATING TECHNIQUES" program...

(NOTE: It's the chapter called "Conversation Skills," and it lays out EVERYTHING a man *MUST* know -- especially you "shy" guys -- to "break the ice" and spark ATTRACTION with great women.)

CLICK NOW TO WATCH IT in exactly the same way you'll soon watch ALL of my programs...RIGHT AWAY and 100% HASSLE-FREE!

And look...

Even if I wasn't so excited about this, I'd *still* want you to watch this chapter of "ADVANCED DATING TECHNIQUES" as my FREE gift.

It's literally "STEP #1" toward creating the life-changing success with women you've always dreamed about, so CLICK NOW.

Which reminds me...

There's still one more thing I need to share with you today...

Here comes:

*** MY "WORRY-FREE" GUARANTEE ***

Listen, I totally get it...

Changes like these can make some people feel a bit uncomfortable (no matter how totally AWESOME those changes happen to be.)

That's why I'm making you a 3-part IRON-CLAD GUARANTEE:

FIRST:

When you order and watch one of my programs online, there will *ALWAYS* be a traditional "back-up" disc available should you want or need it.

Just say the word (also known as checking the box on the order page) and I'll drop a copy in the mail IMMEDIATELY for just $3.99 -- less than it costs to print and ship the thing!

SECOND:

For EVEN MORE peace of mind and convenience, in the next few months you'll also be able to DOWNLOAD AND SAVE your programs directly to your computer!

That means one click STORES your entire program to your hard drive...safe and sound...at NO ADDITIONAL COST to you!

THIRD:

As always, rest assured that learning from me remains 100% RISK-FREE.

If you're dissatisfied for any reason with your online program, just let me know before the "return" deadline, and you'll get a FULL REFUND.

Period. No questions asked.

But okay...now I'm getting excited again...

For now, let me just take a breath and leave you at this:

To experience the FULL POWER of the changes happening around here starting July 1, CLICK HERE to view that FREE SAMPLE CHAPTER from "Advanced Dating Techniques":

Once you do, you'll know it's true:

EVERYTHING you need to succeed with women is about to be just 1 easy click away!

Even better:

It couldn't be more clear...we're moving into the future together in some VERY exciting ways around here!

It's going to be one helluva ride...

Just make sure that YOU don't get left behind!

Your friend,

David D.

PS: I gotta ask...

Have you ever found yourself in a "situation" with a woman that you know I've explained how to handle...

...but now you can't remember what I taught you to do (or even where in my materials I taught you to do it)?

If so: d'oh!

Furthermore: I hear this from guys ALL the time.

It's the main reason that I CAN'T WAIT for you to start learning from me ONLINE!

Once you do, you'll always be able to find the specific advice and answers you need INSTANTLY, right when you need them.

So "test drive" how it's all going to work (starting July 1!) by clicking HERE:



No comments:

Post a Comment