Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Get Your Vacation Cool On...For 20% OFF!

SPECIAL OFFER: Get Your Vacation Cool On...For 20% OFF!

Ever wish you could take a permanent vacation from all the NERVOUSNESS, FEAR, and INSECURITY that's been standing between you and SUCCESS WITH WOMEN for so long?

If so, I totally hear you...

For YEARS I dreamed about finding the Holy Grail of dating success...a way to REPLACE all that fear and nervousness with the kind of COOL, MANLY CONFIDENCE that guarantees RESULTS...

...and then I created a SIMPLE, STEP-BY-STEP METHOD to MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Ready to become the kind of real man that WOMEN CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF?

Get everything you need to start living the dream -- all at MAJOR 20%-OFF SAVINGS -- by clicking here:

Hey Man,

Quick story...

And stay with me...this one ends with a MAJOR OFFER that I know you won't want to miss out on...

Ok, the story:

A while back...right around this same time of year in fact...I left on vacation with a few of my buddies...it might have been around spring break, not sure.

...and that's when I had a huge A-HA moment that helped me understand SO MUCH about why some guys have success with women, and some don't.

It was so clear as if I'd experienced some kind of MIRACLE.

Here's what happened:

After we landed, I almost immediately noticed something happening...

I mean, it was actually kind of SPOOKY.

Here we were, a bunch of regular guys who usually behaved like insecure little boys around smoking-hot women...

But once we were away from it all, for some reason...we all started ACTING DIFFERENTLY.

Now, I don't know if it's because we weren't worried about embarrassing ourselves in this far-away place...or because we were free from our fears and responsibilities back in the real world. But whatever it was...

SOMETHING WAS DEFINITELY HAPPENING.

Naturally, we were all acting much calmer and relaxed...

But suddenly, we were ALSO acting so much more COOL...that rare mix of confidence plus humor that made lots of people want to be around us.

Best of all, suddenly we were able to approach anyone (including those SMOKING-HOT WOMEN) and start conversations with them like we NEVER could back home.

Long story short...

While we were away on vacation, we basically started acting like real men instead of our usual, Wussy-boy selves.

In other words...

We were suddenly acting in EXACTLY THE RIGHT WAY TO ATTRACT WOMEN!

Needless to say...the success we had with amazing, beautiful women while away on our little Spring Break felt like a DREAM.

...and we never wanted it to end.

We literally wished we could escape from our real lives (and our usual Wussy selves) forever.

But then, like a cold slap in the face...

VACATION WAS OVER.

And guess what...

It was like that movie Groundhog Day or something.

As soon as we got back...everything went right back to the way it was!

BOOM -- back to the same insecure, shy guys we always were.

Instead of having beautiful women laugh at our comments...asking us if we were free later...

... wanting to know how long we were going to be around...

...we right were back to hemming and hawing...coming across as funny as a pile of rocks...fumbling lame pick-up lines.

And the TRUTH became clear:

Our break from reality was over -- and now it was back to business as usual.

Also known as FAILING MISERABLY WITH WOMEN.

Well.

As you can imagine, this was a living hell.

But it also gave me a MISSION.

I needed to know if it was possible to take that vacation cool that helped us succeed so effortlessly with women while we were away from it all, and somehow bottle it.

Basically, make it accessible to ANY man who wants it...

...ANY time he needs it...

...WHEREVER he happens to be...

...even if he's never even been on a dream vacation like ours in the first place!

Now...as you can probably imagine, this challenge was WAY too exciting for me to pass up...

I immediately started looking for the Magic Secret...the precise combination of powerful tools and techniques that will help ANY man leave behind his immature fears and insecurities FOR GOOD.

I'm proud to share my results...

With the help of a few world-class experts, I solved the mystery of what makes so few guys act and feel like real men all the time...

...while the rest of us act and feel like scared little Wussy-boys all day long.

EVEN BETTER:

I finally put together all the pieces why those 1% of real men experience 99% of the success with women...

...while the rest of us sit home watching ESPN, staring Skin-A-Max, and playing XBox.

BEST OF ALL:

I then rolled up my sleeves and went to work for REAL teaching guys how to:

-- act and feel like a real man who knows EXACTLY what to say and do (in EVERY situation) to GET WOMEN.

-- tap into the kind of calm, cool vacation confidence that GETS HUGE RESULTS in real life as well...especially during crucial moments like approaching women, acing job interviews, etc.

-- achieve the small PERSONAL CHANGES that are necessary to SUCCEED WILDLY in both life AND love...all without fear, doubt, or hesitation.

You can learn more about my SUCCESS-PROVEN SYSTEM (and an AMAZING SPECIAL OFFER that will help you start using it to change your life IMMEDIATELY) right here:

But, in the meantime, back to the reason I'm writing you today -- and that MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT I was talking about.

I told you I was going to TAKE ACTION to make this dream come true for YOU, so here's what I want to do...

I want to arrange shipment of 2...that's right, *TWO* of my most POWERFUL DVD HOME-STUDY PROGRAMS directly to you...entirely RISK-FREE...at *HUGE* COST SAVINGS.

Specifically:

I want to send you my acclaimed ON BEING A MAN program...my most powerful home-study course EVER for becoming the kind of real man who gets MIND-BLOWING RESULTS with women and in life...

**PLUS**

I'll also send you my legendary COCKY COMEDY program -- the DVD crash course for learning everything you need to know to come across as WINNINGLY CONFIDENT, COOL AND FUNNY in any situation.

And I'll ship BOTH programs you IMMEDIATELY...

...all at major 20%-OFF SAVINGS when you order both!

Now listen close, because this part is critical:

After you watch BOTH of these programs, I personally GUARANTEE you will master *EVERYTHING* I learned since my fateful vacation a few years ago, including:

-- how to ELIMINATE every FRUSTRATION, FEAR and HANG-UP that's keeping you from becoming the man you were BORN to be (and that women would practically FIGHT EACH OTHER to be with!)

--How to re-activate your internal compass for finding love QUICKLY and EASILY (HINT: this built-in tool is one that ALL men have, but it usually gets broken by our boyhood traumas and failures).

--The #1 WAY to replace your nervousness and insecurity with UNSTOPPABLE MASCULINE CONFIDENCE...the kind all women crave (and that pretty boys envy because it has NOTHING TO DO with looks and money!)

--My ULTIMATE SHORTCUT for harnessing the power of HUMOR to attract tons of women (You CAN and MUST do this, especially if you're not a naturally outgoing or funny guy.)

--Dozens of my best, road-tested, WORD-FOR-WORD Cocky Comedy examples (Start using these TONIGHT to change how women respond to you!!!)

-- Plus a TON more. I mean...we're talking 13 DVD's in total here!

So listen...I know this a LOT to take in, but there's just no two ways about it:

Once you've finished watching On Being A Man and Cocky Comedy together, you'll finally leave your crippling FEARS and INSECURITIES behind...

... and start SUCCEEDING WITH WOMEN (and in LIFE IN GENERAL) like a real man.

But like I said...I can only make this AMAZING 20%-OFF offer right NOW...and only FOR A LIMITED TIME...

So man up and TAKE ACTION.

Stop dreaming and fantasizing about changing your life...and start DOING WHAT IT REALLY TAKES to actually make it happen!

To get started, all you have to do is click here:

Once you do, I personally GUARANTEE IT:

You'll kick yourself for spending your whole life being afraid, frustrated and failing with women like a scared little boy...

...when you could have been SUCCEEDING LIKE A MAN all along.

Your friend,

David D.

PS: ** SPECIAL NOTE **

If you click the link BELOW, you'll be taken to a direct-access page that includes a SPECIAL MESSAGE about how to create INSTANT, IRRESISTIBLE FEELINGS OF ATTRACTION in ANY woman...

...all without having to say a word!

If you're a shy guy like I used to be, this is truly a MIRACLE.

In fact, I'd wager that this tip *alone* will turbo charge your entire love life, so CLICK HERE NOW:



No comments:

Post a Comment