Monday, February 14, 2011

Will YOU Be With A Great Woman This V-Day? If not, DO THIS

QUESTION: What's the #1 REASON most single guys won't be with a great woman this Valentine's Day... or any other day of year for that matter?

ANSWER: It's their FEAR of GOING FOR IT.

Their fear of even even *TRYING*.

That's why I want to share a SIMPLE MIND TRICK that will give you all the CONFIDENCE you need to go for it before V-Day... and then all year around!

You'll LOVE this one, I promise. Check it out here:

Hey Man

Are you one of the bazillion single guys I hear from who dread -- even totally HATE -- Valentine's Day?

If so, I need to ask you just one CRITICAL question:

ARE YOU TOTALLY OUT OF YOUR MIND?

It's a PROVEN FACT...

V-Day is your #1 OPPORTUNITY, bar none, to get out there and experience MIND-BLOWING SUCCESS with amazing women.

There's no two ways about it -- this time of year, it's literally like a candy store out there...

Like shooting fish in a barrel...

Single women everywhere... OPEN and EAGER to meet guys and escape being ALONE on V-Day!

And if still don't know what to do to meet and get dates with the DROVES of AWESOME SINGLE WOMEN looking for love around this time of year, then:

#1) YOU'RE MISSING OUT BIG-TIME.

And:

#2) NOW'S THE TIME TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS TRAGEDY

Still, I know EXACTLY how many of you will respond to all this...

You'll tell me, Sure, Dave, V-Day rocks for some dudes. But not for guys like me.

At which point I apologize in advance, because I need to SLAP YOU upside the head.

Look. When you tell me that Valentine's Day only rocks for some guys, you're telling me that Valentine's Day SUCKS for YOU for a REASON.

You're telling me there must be some kind of invisible ROADBLOCK... some kind of obstacle that causes you to spend V-Day home alone watching SportsCenter instead of out there getting dates with amazing women.

And guess what:

YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT.

There *is* something stopping you.

But it's a roadblock that's so FAST and EASY to get rid of, you'll be kicking yourself that you haven't done it sooner.

More on that in a moment...

For now, let me say that feeling this way is enough to make any guy hate Valentine's Day. I totally get that.

But here's what really concerns me:

Valentine's day will come and go... but this ROADBLOCK of yours will REMAIN.

Come February 15th, that same invisible obstacle will continue to DESTROY your chances for success with women.

Worse... your lack of success will put you into a vicious cycle of failure...

...beginning to poison your life in other areas as well...

...eating away at your SELF-CONFIDENCE...

...sabotaging your SUCCESS at every turn...

...killing your motivation to even TRY to change things...

...basically making you feel DOOMED when it comes to women... and money... and anything else you want in life.

Sound familiar?

If so, you can get the SHOCKING FACTS about how this vicious cycle of failure ends in DISASTER for so many men (but how YOU can ESCAPE the same TRAGIC FATE) just by clicking here:

Now, on to the BIG QUESTION... the proverbial elephant in the room...

Just what is this invisible ROAD BLOCK that's keeping you from taking advantage of Valentine's Day...

... and finally BECOMING SUCCESSFUL WITH WOMEN AND DATING?

What is this mysterious obstacle that's KILLING your chances of success with women on the 14th (and probably all year around)?

Thought you'd never ask.

Truth is, for MOST guys, that huge roadblock is nothing more than this:

A belief inside their heads.

That's right, you heard me.

A flimsy, smoke and mirrors IDEA.

More specifically, it's a completely *FALSE* IDEA that SABOTAGES everything some men try to accomplish in life, with women and otherwise.

It's a false belief that some men carry around with them like a virtual ball and chain...

A belief that's a DREAM KILLER, destroying their every effort to succeed...

A belief rooted so deeply in their minds that getting rid of it seems about as easy as cutting off their own arm.

Without anesthetic.

While listening to Lady Gaga.

It's a belief that totally PARALYZES some men with the fear of REJECTION.

It's a belief that creates such massive feelings of INSECURITY and ANXIETY that any chance of success with women is ruined before they even TRY.

Worst of all, this single FALSE BELIEF triggers a CHAIN REACTION OF FAILURE in a man's life.

It causes a catastrophic LOSS OF CONFIDENCE...

...which leads to more failure and rejection...

...which creates more frustration and disappointment...

...which leads to more DOUBT and FEAR...

...and so on down the line.

I think you get the picture.

So back to that elephant in the room...

What is this FALSE BELIEF that stops so many guys from enjoying the kind of mind-blowing success with women on V-day (and beyond) that they've always dreamed about?

Simply put: it's the belief that they keep failing in life because of THINGS THEY CAN'T CONTROL.

In other words, every time they fail, they BLAME it on either:

1) Things they (wrongly) believe they can't change about themselves.

Or...

2) Things they truly CANNOT change but that, in reality, DON'T MATTER AT ALL.

Now, if you've read my stuff and followed my advice at all, you know EXACTLY the kinds of things I'm talking about.

Things like believing you're not good-looking enough to get great women.

Or not rich enough.

Or that you're too shy or inexperienced.

Or that you're too young or too old.

Any of this ring a bell?

Well, take it from me... if you're spending another V-day home alone with Sports Center this year, I GUARANTEE it sounds familiar.

Still there you are, letting these false beliefs explain away another miserable Valentine's Day.

Using them as an EXCUSE to KEEP FAILING with women -- and in life.

To all of which I say this:

YOU NEED TO GET A CLUE.

Furthermore:

You need to get it ASAP.

Before IT'S TOO LATE to do anything about it.

That's why I've gathered all the powerful facts, simple tools, and expert support you'll need to do it all in one place, all right here.

Have a look:

In the meantime, understand just ONE SIMPLE TRUTH, and you'll already be on the path to CHANGING YOUR LIFE...

It's the fact that this invisible ROADBLOCK of yours (made up of so many FALSE BELIEFS) is making your whole LIFE disappear in the rear-view mirror...

...just because you're sitting back and ALLOWING it to happen!

How do I know?

Because I used to be guilty of the same thing!

That's right... I used to spend every Valentine's Day... weekend... holiday... home alone with Skin-A-Max and SportsCenter, too.

Or even more lame... I used to spend them all with other Wussy Losers like myself.

We'd spend the day bitching about all those lucky guys born good-looking or rich enough to get women... while hating on all those shallow women who were too stupid to see what they were missing out on with us.

Geez. It's agony just remembering those days.

But looking back now, I can see it all so clearly...

I was wasting my life because of a few FALSE IDEAS... ideas that I never wanted... didn't ask for... didn't even KNOW I HAD in some cases.

But then, thanks to ONE AMAZING REALIZATION, I finally got a clue.

In other words, I finally WOKE UP and started observing the world.

Just looking around. Watching men and women together.

In bars and super markets. On dates at movies and coffee houses.

And as I observed, I quickly began to NOTICE something.

Soon it was as clear as the nose on my face...

99% of guys dating attractive women sure as hell didn't look like Brad Pitt.

And, judging by their clothes and cars, they sure as hell weren't rich and famous like Brad, either.

All of which made me finally GET IT.

There MUST be something WRONG with my assumptions about how all of this worked!

There must be something FALSE in my SYSTEM OF BELIEFS about what it *REALLY* takes to create ATTRACTION and GET WOMEN...

Otherwise, every guy with a beautiful woman on their arm would be WAAAAAY better looking and richer than me.

Right?

I mean, I was certainly no movie star or rock god... but these guys weren't either.

Not by a long shot.

That's when I knew I needed to learn just what it was that was wrong inside MY OWN HEAD...

...what it was that was keeping me from TAKING ACTION like these other regular guys did...

...what it was that was holding me back from GETTING SOMEWHERE with women and in life.

So you know me... that's what I did.

And you also know how things turned out for me.

But if everything I hear from you guys about Valentine's Day proves anything, it also proves this:

The same FALSE BELIEFS that were holding me back (and killing MY dreams) are holding many of YOU back right now, too.

They're killing YOUR dreams, too.

And, naturally, as my loyal students and readers, I just can't have that.

That's why I want to get you some critical care ASAP... care that will start the HEALING and start CHANGING EVERYTHING for you.

I'll start by sharing one simple, pain-relieving tip:

Once you finally evict the false beliefs that are crippling YOUR success in life and love, you'll already have won half of the battle.

It's just that simple.

Then the second half of the battle is this:

REPLACING those false beliefs with something ELSE.

Something that, right now, probably feels about as alien to you as those tall blue naked dudes in AVATAR.

It's something called UNSTOPPABLE SELF-CONFIDENCE... and it leads directly to something else you probably don't know much about...

HAVING YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE.

That in mind...

Like I said, around Valentine's Day, it's literally like a candy store out there when it comes to EAGER, RECEPTIVE WOMEN...

...but first you need the KEY to that candy store.

Here's how I'm planning on getting it to you:

A while back, I connected with of one of the world's TOP EXPERTS in this area.

His name is Dr. Paul, and he's the famous psychiatrist who's been on CNN, in USA Today and The Wall Street Journal... just about everywhere... sharing his AMAZING NEWS about all of this.

The guy's basically accomplished the impossible.... he's created a GUARANTEED SYSTEM for exorcising the crippling false belief that makes men fail in life... then REPLACING them with the ULTIMATE KEYS TO SUCCESS with women.

So, if you're serious about fixing your inner game issues to succeed in life like you never thought possible, here's what I want to do:

I want to connect YOU with the great Dr. Paul -- ASAP -- in the FASTEST, EASIEST, way possible.

Problem is, getting Dr. Paul's secrets directly from the man himself would set you back BIG BUCKS.. if you could get in to see him at all.

But, as usual, your old pal Dave's got you covered....

Since Dr. Paul's a friend of mine, I had him sit down and share EVERY DETAIL of his fail-proof system with me (and therefore with YOU) in my revolutionary DVD program called DEEP INNER GAME.

This is THE ONE AND ONLY PROGRAM where Dr. Paul and I GO DEEP to obliterate every false belief and destructive feeling that's been holding you back in life...

But we don't stop there!

Then we give you every SUCCESS-PROVEN STRATEGY, TOOL, AND TECHNIQUE you'll need to go out there and start KICKING ASS instead!

Here's just the tip of the iceberg of what you'll get in this program:

--An easy, step-by-step way to tear down ALL your INNER ROADBLOCKS -- including ones you didn't know you have! -- no matter how long they've stopped you, or how big they are.

--A simple recipe for building an UNSTOPPABLE SELF-ESTEEM in every situation you'll ever encounter in life... from getting dates to getting jobs... and how to do to ACE THEM ALL!

--How to create a NEW, uniquely MAGNETIC identity for yourself that makes women literally fight each other to be with you. (NOTE: Your identity is everything for attracting women... MAXIMIZE IT NOW to turbocharge your whole life!)

Plus a whole lot more... so much that you'll really have to SEE and TRY IT OUT FOR YOURSELF to believe it...

And I'm going to let you do it 100% RISK-FREE!

Just check out DEEP INNER GAME, and if you don't like it, send it back to me.

No fuss. No muss.

But okay... I've gone on long enough about all this.

Here's the bottom line:

If you're ready to stop hating V-Day... and to start TAKING ADVANTAGE of it's amazing opportunities to GET GREAT WOMEN... then you need click here:

Otherwise, you'll just keep WASTING YOUR TIME... and WASTING YOUR LIFE... because of the false beliefs which have been KILLING YOUR DREAMS...

...and which will NEVER, EVER go away on their own.

It's just that simple.

So act NOW, then write me later to let me know how awesome YOUR V-Day was!

Your friend,

David D.

PS: Ever wish you had magic superpowers you could use to attract women?

What if I told you there's a SIMPLE WAY to break the ice and blow a woman's mind... making her think you're some kind of psychic genius?

Get this: you can learn to size up a woman INSTANTLY... then tell her EVERYTHING about herself as if you've known her forever!

Learn the simple secret here:



No comments:

Post a Comment